Review : Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks #LipSeries

Hi Junkies, 

I am back with the Lip Series Edition, where I will be giving some review on lipsticks that I recently been loving or hating. Good News is today's Lip Series review is on a lipsticks that I have been loving ever since I came back from my Bangkok Trip coz I got it from Boot's in Bangkok.

I am starting to love Mauve shades these days, it seems to compliment my look very well with my medium skin tone. And lately I have been liking lip product from the Maybelline line.

Say hello to Maybelline Color Sensational in shade Mauve Me.




The Color Sensational line have a wide range of colors to choose from. In total there is 68 for you to choose from but obviously you won't be able to all shades here in the Singapore Stores but I do notice that Watson's do carry a decent amount of color and if you can't get the shade you want I highly suggest ebay for that matter. If I am not wrong the lipsticks is about $16.90 but I am not sure, so don't quote me.


The color for this shade is definitely very pigmented you don't really need to layer a lot on the lips, it's also long wearing but it's not a stain so it will transfer to your coffee cup but I am sure it's doesn't really need constant touch up.

It's also moisturizing and it didnt even dry my lips out which is great coz I am prone to dry chappy lips.

The lipstick does look reddish-purplelish but having to swatch on my hand you will be able to see the color better but do note due to the original pigment of our lip the shade might be slightly different.


I do have other shade in the Color Sensational line but this shade Mauve Me is something that I have been reaching out a lot lately and I decided to include this in my #LipSeries

Below is me on Mauve Me to complete my look. Shade is subtle and easy to wear I will definitely recommend you guys to go out and try it.


Thank You so much for reading and I shall see you in the next #LipSeries

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. Mauve Me looks amazing on you!!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, Thanks I am loving Mauve shade at the moment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts