Review : Maybelline Color Whisper #LipSeries

Hi Junkies, 

Just recently I have been hauling over ebay, I must admit getting cosmetics from ebay is usually the fraction of the cost than getting them at the stores here. And many products are either not available or just taking a freaking long time to reach asia and since I can no longer live with the frustration I turn to ebay. hahaha

So one of those product that I have been eyeing at is the
Maybelline Color Whisper
they are highly raved over the youtube world so I thought why not give a shot.  I got this for USD 8.49 which is obviously cheaper even if this lipstick is sold in SG.

My first impression of the packing is already attracted me, I notice this lipstick is slight slimmer than Maybelline conventional lipsticks packaging but it doesn't matter.




The color that I got is called "Lust for Blush" it's a pink nude shade, which I think it might be slightly to light for me but I can make it work some how. This Color Whisper is supposedly works the same way as Revlon Lip Butter which is not that pigmented but it give you moisture to the lips.


   Here is a swatch on my lip, it's very nude pink on my lips but I can still work out the color thou, but on the downside I notice that the more a layer the lipsticks the more cracks and line on my lip becomes visible but with Revlon Lip Butter my cracks and lines are not as visible. Maybe is due to the pigmentation or the formulation isn't as great as other brands. 


But the again we can't expect much from this sort of product, it supposedly give you natural pigment and moisturizing effects. Or maybe it's just this shade....

*The product goes on with a slight shine but nothing crazy it's definitely not a matte lipstick for you to take note.

And here is another swatch on my hand. Despite the downside I still like the shade and how the formulation feels for some odd reason, I don't mind giving it another shot with brighter or darker shades which I will be trying out soon and do another update.


To find out more on how to get this lipsticks do check out the below link (Click on the picture)

I do suggest you gather some friends or purchase more than 2 items from the ebay seller so that the shipping cost gets cheaper rather than buying just 1 item.

So hope you enjoy this entry, do take note that I will be doing a series of #Lipseries on my blog for the month of May. I will focus on specific lip product that I have been loving.

Do leave me comment or feedback down below.

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. Hi dear, how much did u pay for shipping from the US? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember how much it is, coz I bought a few more items from the ebay seller, if you can check with the ebay seller on the shipping rate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts