Revlon Lip Butter for Spring #LipSeries

Hi Junkies, 

If you are following me on Instagram and Twitter, thank you so much... You might also know that I have an issue with wondering around in shopping mall by myself obviously I always ended up in Watson's Store. Yup I need to go to those AA meeting for people with addiction issues, hahaha

Anyway right after I posted this picture, 

So I spotted this 4 shades which is available in Watson's Store recently launched and being such a big fan of Lip Butters I definitely need to get it since it was discounted for members. You people should do and sign up for Watson's Members they give you good benefit.

So here are the 2 shades that I pick up:



 And if you guess it right it's the Wild Watermelon and Juicy Papaya!

Love both shade, I will be wearing them a lot pretty soon, that's for sure.


I didn't get the other shade just because Sorbet and Pink Lemonade just wasn't the shade for me and they are kinda sheer for me.

But this 2 shade Wild Watermelon and Juicy Papaya, seems to work best for my medium skin tone.
Wild Watermelon / Juicy Papaya
Here are the swatch of both colors.....
Top Wild Watermelon / Bottom Juicy Papaya
The shade are great for days when you are feeling all lazy and just want some easy to wear, Juicy Papaya are awesome for that lazy look.

As for Wild Watermelon, it's great slightly more pigmented and shade is definitely build-able to give full color.

I do foresee this 2 shade being in my next month Favorite, if you have not get your hands on them I suggest you go and grab them soon.

Comments

Popular Posts