Bella Box June : Wonderlust

Hi Junkies!

Another month came in and another box delivered, these days I do look forward to BellaBox each month hope they will stay great like this forever.

Anyway each there is a theme and for June is the Wonderlust! 

Let's just get into in shall we?!



Love the paper packaging, look so cute!


 Let's break it down now.


The Skin Pharmacy Silky Smooth Sunscreen.
This product is a little intimidating maybe because of the bottle but I have yet to try it. It's supposedly a non greasy sunscreen with a light weight texture.


Bomb Cosmetic Luxury Shower Gel.
I never heard of it, but usually when I get such shower gel sample size I will keep it for travelling. But anyways it says that the shower gel is made with Olive Oil and with zesty smell of Mandarin Orange, berry, patchouli and vanilla. Hmmmm to me that sounds like food.


L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil.
This would be a bonus product in my BellaBox and it's also my favorite product. Its such an amazing product for your hair use it before and after wash, when you blow dry your hair or as and when you need it. You can also read my full review here. 


Veet Hair Removal Cream.
I remember using this product a long time ago, when I was a teenager who badly wanted to get rid of my leg hair hahaha it's true but ever since I discover waxing I totally stop using this. But since I got this in the box I will give it another go and try it out.


VMV Hypoallergenics Id Mololaurin Gel.
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Face-Hand Body Lotion.
This is also another brand that I have not heard of, but both product look promising. So I will definitely try out this because the gel is supposedly help with oil control and leaving the skin matte. And the lotion is definitely good since you can use it on hands and body.



Creed is a European Perfumer.
This is very royalty! I heard of the brand but never try the perfume before. I did give it a sniff and I would say it's amazing smell. I can't really describe it, but it's smell very floral and nice.


Luxe City Guides
I seen this before in some book store, inside is like a catalogue of places, spa, restaurant and hotel in Bali, but the different with this catalogue you can't find information on normal tourist catalogue. Every information in this booklet is luxury. This might come in handy if we decide on another honeymoon. 


In this month BellaBox, it seems there are a many familiar and unfamiliar product but nonetheless I am excited to try them out since most of them look promising.

Hope you find this informative and I do encourage you to sign up for BellaBox since the past few month the products in my boxes seems impressive.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts