Bella Box May : Ready for Cannes

Hi Junkies!

Its been a while since my last BellaBox post, I recently return back to the bandwagon again. The return is look out for new products that is currently in the market, as you know such monthly subscription beauty box are one of the way to find new products to try out. 

May box came with a theme "Ready for Cannes"

Lets unbox the box!


I do like the "Ticket" information card.


To read closer just CLICK on the picture.
The moment I rip the paper I was excited about what I see in the box. There is 2 actual size product, which is not bad. And the rest are literally sample but not deluxe sample. So anyway......


Let check out all the items one by one..... and maybe a little 1st impression.

This is a perfume from Lanvin ME, I did give it a sniff and I actually like the smell. Its a deep fresh smell.

Wine Wipes, it supposedly remove wine stain from the teeth. Well I don't drink wine so I won't be able to try this but I am sure I able to pass to a friend to try it.

But this product definitely I can relate to, its an eye patch from Talika. I heard about the brand before but never try any of their product. An eye patch definitely is something handy for me for all the late night.

Next product is a facial mask from Dr Morita. I saw this at Watson's a few days ago, it was sold in individual pack just like this. Will give it try soon.

This is a product from BellaBox, called the Lash Card. To help you prevent your mascara from smudging around the eye. I think this is definitely great for non-waterproof mascara. But actually you can DIY this card, which I did previously. -__-

This is a Lip Gloss from a company named Modelco. Which I have not heard off, maybe they are new or maybe I just don't know. This lip gloss is very nifty coz it comes with the attached mirror which is good and easy for on the go. I did open it up and sniff it (like every other makeup junkie, it's a habit) it does smell good like some fruity smell. Have yet to try but when I do, I will include this in my #LipSeries

Lastly I got this eye liner from Modelco, it supposedly promise a budge proof eye liner. Will try it out soon and let you know if it's really that budge proof.

So BellaBox for May, was pretty good I may say and looking forward to next month box that's for sure.

Keep you guys updated on next month's box, alright.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts