Mini MAC Haul!!

Hi Junkies, 

A friend of mine went to Chicago last week and I know I need to ask him to help grab some stuffs from MAC and many other stores (actually I have a whole long freaking list but MAC was easiest for him) and I didn't want to trouble him but I know for sure that MAC is way cheaper than SG.

And I must thanks my husband for this splurge, hehehehe. How can I not mention my awesome husband.

Anyway here is what I got from my Mini MAC Haul.




MAC Sheertone Blush in SpringSheen, loving this coral shade with specks of gold shimmer finish to give the added glow. Lately I have been loving coral shade for the "Spring/Summer" season.



MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque and Painterly, is something I should have gotten it a long time ago but for whatever reason I never get my hands on it till now. I am glad I did, Rubenesque is a nice gold shimmer it's creamy enough to blend the color to your shade and Painterly is always nice to work as a base for my eye shadow.



And last 2 items are MAC Lipsticks in Shade Creme in your Coffee and Girl About Town. Love both colors and obviously I know Girl About Town is not available in Singapore and I definitely have to get it. Creme in you Coffee was something I was looking for that deep plum shade.



So that's all folks, I only got 5 items and in total they cost me $118 only. But if you buy it from SG stores I am sure it will cost than that. So I hope this blog can give you an insight of stuffs to purchase over at MAC.

If you have any request on product that you want me to review, leave it in the comment and I shall look into it coz I have my Makeup product seriously. hehehe

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts