Review : Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm

Hi Junkies!

Another Monday..... where most of us are stuck at work, if you live in Singapore there isn't much choice but work. So to brighten up your Monday, I am doing another Lip Series so that we all can go obsessed over lipsticks rather than be busy with work. 

Recently I and my sister, have been ebay shopping..... as usual I get suck into buying stuffs that I don't necessarily need but I thought why not? So one of those things is this 
Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm 
and yes it's super mouthful to even said it.



This gloss balm is definitely comparable to Revlon Balm Stain and honestly I think they feel the same in almost every single way. For example if you are talking about the balm/moisturizing feel it definitely feel the same, I might say some of the shade would almost be the same but the lasting effect is different. For this gloss balm it definitely don't last as long as the balm stain so that is the 1 down side.


Its a twist up jumbo pencil with no sharpening require, which is always good to have.


The shade that I have is Watermelon Twist, this is a pinkish shade. Pigmentation is good and it gives you that glossy lip effect but the gloss doesn't stay for too long. The pink shade is really nice for those with medium to tan skin tone and it didn't look weird on my lips considering that my lip is naturally dark.


Application wise is considerably ok, you can build up the color but the down side is the product will go in between the lines on the lips/cracks which eventually can be a little too obvious, I won't recommend putting to much product even thou this product supposed to be a balm I do think you will still need an actual lip balm if you have chappy dry lips.

Photo Credit: Covergirl Website
Its also good to know that they have a huge variety of shades to choose from and the colors they have feel more like spring-like, more pastel and lighter shade which I am definitely looking forward to try other shades.

So you may be wondering on how to get hold of this product, right? like a mentioned before Covergirl is not available in Spore stores the only way is to purchase them on beauty online stores (which usually sold out very fast) or best way ever is ebay.com

So hope this review was informative for you.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. Are these too glossy like the revlon lip butters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually during application it gives you a shine finish but it does wear off very fast I won't say it gives you glossy finish.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts