Review : L'oreal Extraordinary Oil

Hi Junkies,

Ever since my last Watson's Haul, I have been trying a bunch of new products from the drugstore, one of the product which have been very impressive is the L'oreal Extraordinary Oil for your hair. You know some of the drugstore products can very gimmicky and promises a lot of benefit that don't work. Finally I found this product..........


Sound so cliche but I think I won't be able to find any other product like this.



This L'oreal Extraordinary Oil was recently launched in Singapore, a couple of months ago.  I saw some beauty blogger went to the product launching and I was of course curious as ever, during those time too my hair was in badly need of something to help my hair from drying. So I went online to check more details.....


You can also request for some sample from them! But I think after this review these isn't a need for any sample, just head over to the stores and grab 1 for $23.90 per bottle.

Oh yeah, I noticed that my hair is much different and better, I usually use the oil right after I wash it with my dam hair and let it air dry or blow dry my hair. The result is amazing, with my hair feeling smooth, shinny and bouncy feeling. I am not kidding! On no-shampoo days I just apply the oil as usual and I am out of the door knowing that my hair feels great.


This product is made with Precious Blend of 5 Flowers Extract in order to enhanced your hair. The oil doesn't smell like an old lady in-fact the smell is very luxurious and divine. And it definitely suitable for all hair types even if you have oily hair.

Coz this product is a non-greasy! and does not leave any residual. This was my main concern when using oily product I really don't like the greasy feeling but I was definitely surprise that after each application within seconds there isn't any grease.


Extraordinary Oil does live up to it's name and I do recommend you guys to at least give a try. And I have they have a travel size soon it will be easier for travelling and I will definitely repurchase this product again.

Hope you guys have a great MID WEEK!

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. thanks for the review,im buying this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts