Review : MAC Brick-O-La #LipSeries

Hi Junkie, 

You know among the ocean of MAC lipsticks and other lipsticks that I owned, the only lipsticks that I gravitated towards to and never fail me is always this MAC Brick-O-La in Amplified finish. I do get compliments each time I am wearing it.




Brick-O-La is a deep reddish tone, I have a medium skin tone often when I wear red lipsticks it's a little annoying when I can't get the right shade to fit my skin tone but since Brick-O-La is a deep reddish it suits me well. If I want the shade to intensify, all I did was apply a few more coats.


Brick-O-La is an amplified finish so it doesn't dries up my lip there is a slight shine to it but nothing crazy. I supposed I am a fan of amplified finish just because it doesn't dry up my lips and it creates a smooth lip for me unlike cremesheen finish it dries up my lip and making the lines on my lips more visible.



And that's me wearing Brick-O-La! Just no eye shadow and a bright lips is what I like these days.

Hope the information and swatches are a great help for you to pick out those lipsticks

Up next I will be doing a blog entry for those just started out to venture on makeup products. See you soon.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts