Review : Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hi Junkies,

Sorry for the little hiatus as I was down with flu, cough, lost my voice and whatsnot. It was bad and I still have to attend to work for the whole time that I was sick. So after feeling better, I decided to make sure I get some review up during the weekend.

I have not really talk much about concealer these days, coz recently I've been needing less of concealer. So far I have very few blemishes to cover and my dark under eye circle. But the think is my dark under eye circle is getting better than usual but nonetheless I still need to conceal it.

I used to use those thick formulation concealer but nowadays I prefer less and lighter consistency concealer instead.

The 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
promise to conceal your dark circle and help to treat it as well. So it supposedly to neutralize the dark circle, erase fine lines and get rid of puffiness.



The shade that I'm using is Honey 40, which have some corrective shade in it, which definitely great with neutralizing the dark circle, I notice that the formulation is very smooth and easy to apply


If you notice my hand have visible veins but after putting on the concealer you can't see the vein coming through the skin. The coverage is definitely good and best part it doesn't crease through out the day.


When applying the concealer I do recommend using your fingers as it is better with blending rather than using a brush. The product does come with a rounded brush applicator but I just feel that it's not that useful coz you know for hygiene purpose is not so great and products can't go out directly to your skin.


In order to get the product out is by twisting the applicator and the product will some how be on the surface of the brush. I do hope they will change the packaging to just a normal tube or something. 

A good product that for sure and I do recommend you to get it, it's not available here in Singapore stores but it is easy available via ebay. Good Luck on finding that shade.

Comments

Popular Posts