Review : MUA Undress Me Too Eye Shadow Palette

Hi Makeup Junkies!

Just realized that I almost forgotten to give you guys an update on the 
MUA Undress Me Too Eye Shadow Palette 
which I have been loving for that every neutral shades.




I love the neutral set of shades, they are satin, pearl essence and some matte finish in this palette that you might not have see in other MUA palette. I supposed this is a much cooler tone in compare with the Heaven & Earth Palette.

Top Row Shades
Bottom Row Shade
Looking at the shades here, you can obviously notice that the lighter shade are definitely not pigmented but having to say that the darker shades has better pigmentation. When I apply the light shade it was barely there but when it come to darker shade it seems better. I supposed with wet application the color will be able to stand out more and not forgetting primer, make sure you use it with these eye shadows.


Unlike other MUA Palette this palette comes with names for all the shades so it's easier to identify.

My final thoughts for this product, is that the pigmentation is so so but build able, you get 12 shades for $15.90 I think affordability are good, it's great for an every day look since the shades are pretty subtle and I definitely recommend if you looking for a neutral shade.

You can get the palette over at www.summerinlove.net to purchase it.

Hope yo find this blog entry useful.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. Hello im from Singapore too. Happened to stumble by your post on the MUA products. I just want to ask is it possible to find them in any drugstores (watsons etc.) or is it only avail online? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually MUA is not available in store, but you can get it at www.summerinlove.net

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts