Review: Pink Parlour (Waxing)

Earlier in July I went for a much needed pampering time for me and one of those things that I usually do is waxing!
To some of you is pain but to me it's a routine that needed to be done. Since the regular salon is no longer available near me I had to try out other salon instead.

This salon was located just some where opposite I12 Katong which is of course close to me and very accessible.
The place I am talking about is Pink Parlour! Yes, there have many outlet island-wide which makes it even more convenience.

I have been to a few waxing parlour before but this one is definitely a hit for me. Let me share you my experience from the beginning till the end of it. Just so you know making an appointment at any of their branches are definitely easy with various methods for you to choose from

Call to to make an apppointment via their hotline numbers.
Whatsapp them your appointment
or even online booking can be done all information are on their website.

For me I choose to Whatsapp them and they did reply me promptly.




I book mine at the East Coast Road outlet which was just a stone throw away from I12 Katong.
Coming in to a friendly staff which was welcoming, the therapist was nice to explain and check if I needed a shower, oh YES! you can take a shower before waxing, how awesome is that?? Not many parlour or salon that provide such service.

The friendly therapist brought me to their cute room, which was so cosy and relaxing. If you are a pink freak you might love it.


Do excuse me with the towel.
Before the waxing begins, the therapist is really take her time to explain to the products that she will be using. Its kinda nice since it's my first time at Pink Parlour and she explain what are the purpose of the products. The therapist is definitely very detailed she ensure all hair are off and make sure all ingrown are remove too. Every thing is done very hygienically which is definitely good to know too.

Waxing wasn't so bad since its been awhile since my last session but then again
"No Pain No Gain"
or like I always like to say "Pain is Pleasure"
I shall not sound like a sadist. hahahaha

Anyway after the all the waxing I was recommended to a moisturizing product which I was not obligated to purchase but it was nice to know that product they use are also available to customer. But you know me, I always get suck into buying such stuffs.

To be honest if this is your first time waxing it might hurt but it's bearable (depends on individual tolerance for waxing) but the 2nd session will definitely be a breeze and most likely no pain.

At the end of the session they recommended me to take a full package of 6 session which of course make more financial sense when you pay upfront each session will cost much lesser. Which is a great deal since I do go waxing on a regular basis. If you are asking me about the package I am so sorry coz I totally forgotten about it. But do call them and check!

My Verdict:
So after about 1 and half month I would say the hair growth is definitely much much lesser and hair grow is finer, at this moment I don't think its time for waxing again which is good to know. My next session would most probably be next month or so. So you see waxing helps to keep the hair at bay longer than shaving it.

Hope this review gives you so help or encouragement to get a wax done.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts