The Round Announcement

Hi Everyone!

You might be wondering where I have been the past few months and I have not been updating any thing on my blog well I am back now!

If you are not on my twitter you should consider (follow me!) coz I tweet like almost every single day and also it's a nice way to connect with my readers too. Or at least I know who are my readers coz you never know I bump into you and it's nice to put a face on my readers.

okay let's begin about my hiatus......

If you have not notice that my tweets lately have been moody, annoying, sad, a little emotional, sick tweets and etc. And to kill your curiosity, that is true I am PREGNANT! Yeay!

That was definitely an exciting news for our families, I guess many were waiting for me to get pregnant and now it finally it happen. Thanks to those who shared this great moment with us.


And since I am already in my 2nd trimester, I am still experiencing very bad morning sickness which includes vomiting, nausea, headache and list goes on.....  Which also landed me in hospital for dehydration. I have been loosing weight right now. So this have been the biggest reason why I have not been blogging lately. I thought they said 2nd trimester was good but not yet for me. Trying my best to gain back all the energy and hopefully everything is back to normal.

So hopefully everything is A okay and I really look forward to going back into swing of everything.

Thanks to those who personally email me, DM and PM me to congratulate us. We truly appreciate it.

More updates soon!

Comments

Popular Posts