2nd Trimester Update

What a whirlwind situation I was in the last couple of weeks.

I had to battle extreme fatigue, backache, breakout and vomiting during my transition to the 2nd trimester but I manage to over come all of it. Great to have family around when you almost can't get out of bed. So I shall skip all the rough times and move on the good times. So far my meals have been cut to a small size portion and I snack in between meals.

I try to snack a lot on healthy stuffs like fruits, muesli bar or ganola bar and not forgetting fruit juices. Funny how I don't religiously eat all this stuffs before pregnancy but now I had to since I can't have big meals this was the only way to go. And of course on some days when I just want that sweet biscuit or sweet drink I will give it but at a controlled amount.


At home my meals are always consist of veggies, since I do love my veggies I didn't mind having it on daily basis, at times I think I might as well be a vegetarian (that is another topic all together) so mum and Marion have been entertaining my craving but actually it wasn't like any craving at all more like something that came to my mind I felt like eating wasn't something that I have been yearning for and so nice of them to get them for me.

Next doctor's appointment will be in 2 weeks time hopefully by then we could at least find out the gender of the baby and most importantly we will be going for detailed scanning to ensure every thing is in order.

My body have definitely expanded and no longer can wear my regular pants, now I am already in maternity pants. It does feel comfortable and my belly does look more obvious these days, weirdly I do get colleagues smiling at me and looking at my belly. hahahaha

So will do more update soon.

see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts