5 Blushes of the Moment

Looking into my stock pile of makeup drawers, no doubt about it I am a sucker for blushes. So since I do get people asking what are my favorite blush and which blush I would recommend. So here is my version of "Top 5 Blushes"



1. NARS - Dolce Vita
2. Inglot Face Blush - No. 21
3. Milani - Luminoso
4. MAC - Springsheen
5. MAC - Gingerly


NARS Dolce Vita definitely have grown so much with me over the years, this shade is so pigmented and with very good longevity. I really like to see that the blush stay put at the end of the day. But if you have lighter skin tone you might want to be very careful as the pigmentation is strong alternatively I would recommend this for Medium to Dark skin tone best. It also give you a matte finish if you are in the market for it.

MAC Gingerly and Springsheen is something I like to mix both to give me that Summer Glow (Singapore is hot humid country this shade can last thru out the year) when combining both I do skip bronzer. Much easier that way, Gingerly is a matte blush giving that natural bronze look and for that glow just add Spingsheen (there is some tiny gold shimmer) on top of it. Such combo I like doing when I don't want too much effort on the makeup. If you are on a holiday this would also be a nice holiday glow :)

 Tips: Remember, blush with high pigmentation can work well, start small and build it up and remember to blend but if you feel its too much use your used foundation brush and blend out the shade to your preference. 

These days have effortless product handy is always good such as this Milani Bake Blush in shade Luminoso, ahhhhhh this is the best drugstore blush so far for me. It immediately give me this natural pink flush on your cheeks and I also love the longevity of it, it definitely last long on the cheeks for the price you pay this blush did exceed my expectation.

Lastly is the Inglot Face Blush in No. 21, I don't know why Iglot never name their shades every thing is in numbers but than again that is not so mportant. What is more important is that this Inglot blush is really good, in fact on daily basis I have been reaching out to this blush it's slightly lighter than NARS Dolce Vita this blush definitely easy to blend on the cheeks and shade suits me well.

So if you have a Top 5 favorite blush please leave your blog link on the comment and I will be more than happy to read them.

As usual you can always follow me on Twitter & Instagram so we could interact.

Comments

  1. I really want to try the Luminoso blush :)

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Babe,

      Yup you should it's great for an everyday wear. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts