Different But Same

Funny thing about me and Marion, we are world's apart. We have so much different in terms of the way we think, like and do. But due to all this we still make our life work with each other, the saying "opposite attracts" is true at least for us.
Wedding Photography : Bliss Photo Cinema by Syarfique
Of course, our life isn't perfect or even close to perfection but we are always learning about each other each day and we have a few things in common such as we both work hard for what we want and need, we love family time more than any thing else, we have a good ways to cool off some steam and we are each other's support system and appreciating each other is what we always do. In this way every thing else that come in between get wipe off very easily. The way I put it seems easy but we have come along way from years of knowing each other.

Oh boy he does get on my nerves and I do get on his too, but it never eventually get to us maybe for a little while but eventually we forget it and move on quickly. We also give in to each other when ever we are trying to make a decision, well it all depends on which aspect in our life. One of the best part about being with him to me is that I am what I am nothing change. He made realized that I am way better than what I think, I am not saying I am not when I am around others but I feel so much comfort to be who I am without being judge coz Marion never judge me he just laugh along with me.

Missing my short hair.
People used to say he is not meant for me, coz Marion have so much different character with me but I think looking at us currently we are already been together this long to enjoy each other's company. And no doubt we have different but we are also same in how we look forward to make the relationship work and also to be with each other. Because we see our future together and work hard to grow old together and we always have dreams and chasing that dreams together.

But you know what, despite all the downside we look at the upside of everything, we are still 2 different person but same in some ways. Since the day the vows binds us we become stronger as each passing time. It's our 1st mile stone together and I look forward to many more mile stone with you. I won't change a thing about you. Just love the way you are.

Happy Anniversary to us. Love you like a millions times and back.

Comments

Popular Posts