Favourite Beauty Product of August

Being pregnant at this age have taken so much of my energy and my mojo to put on makeup these days.
In-fact on daily basis to work I wear super minimal makeup. But on days when I feel that more is needed than minimal I came up with a simple look instead.

But then again being such a makeup junkie I still want to put on my makeup no matter what and since it's been a long time since my last favorite post, I thought why not do this favorite which also the current product that



Here are some of the products that I have been loving for Month of August.
1. Beauty Blender
2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation (Soft Honey)
3. Revlon Lip Butter (Pink Truffles)
4. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
5. MAC Blush in Gingerly
6. Bio Oil

Beauty Blender is definitely something that I keep rediscovering over and over again just because it always perform so well at blending the foundation and concealer which is really important to me,
if you have not try it I think you should. Thou maintaining the Beauty Blender can be tricky, nonetheless I still love how well this expensive sponge works.

I have been pairing the Beauty Blender with my favorite Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, this foundation is definitely good for those with oily skin as the lasting power is good and coverage I would say Medium to Full it is definitely build able.

Since my 1st trimester I wasn't even in the mood to put on much makeup, I always try to look better with a lipstick on, as you know lipsticks does wonders for those dull face. And the one that look pretty natural and yet still moisturizing on the lips is definitely the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffles infact the lip butter never fail to make my lips look better.

Its been a freaking long time since I last put on eye liners and due to that I just opt for mascara instead to make things easier for me. And one of the best way to do is with Lancome Hypnose Doll Eye Waterproof Mascara in shade black.

Highlight of the August favorite is this MAC Blusher in Gingerly, can you believe it that is is actually my 2nd blusher of the same shade. I just love how is work so well with those with medium olive tone skin. This shade also can give you that healthy glow. Truly love it!

Last product is the famous Bio Oil, this have been out in the market for awhile now. Its a multi purpose kind of product which supposedly target problems such as Scar, stretchmarks, dry skin and etc. So since, the pregnancy I notice that my skin is so dehydrated and of course to avoid stretch mark. I have been using this very religiously but I do have some of you asking if it works for scars well Yes it does but you gotta use at least 2 month to see results. So give it try!

Well I know we are already half through September but I been wanting to do this August Favorite but due to the pregnancy condition it didn't went up on my blog on time. So hopefully you will still enjoy this blog post. As usual you can always follow me on Twitter & Instagram so we could interact.

See you around!

Comments

Popular Posts