Mini Haul: Rimmel, Bourjois, Covergirl and BenNye

with the previous asos.com 50% sale on beauty product, I thought why not grab some essentials stuffs and whatsnot. There we go for a little mini haul which was so long over due.




While I was at the asos website I grab a few Rimmel and Bourjois Products.

This Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick have been around for awhile now and only now I decided to give it try. Bought this 2 shades to try out first.



Sticking with the Rimmel brand, I also bought the Wake Me Up Concealer to see the hype. I did lightly use it and I think I might know why the hype about it. Let me run some test before a review and demo soon.

Like every other concealer it comes with a Doe Foe applicator.



And lastly from asos.com, a random product I got from Bourjois Paris Express Eye Remover, which I have been trying out the last couple of weeks. I would say nothing special it works just like any other eye makeup remover. Well the price of it I wont mind and I was in the market for a eye makeup remover.


Next on my shopping haul is I re-purchase Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation which I got it from www.under-twenty20.com, read my full review HERE. Love this foundation so much the build-able coverage does not look cakey and longevity of it is pretty good to.


Lastly product that I have been waiting for such a long time to purchase is the BenNye Banana Powder, this is such a popular powder and highly raved by celebrities and among youtube gurus. The purpose for this powder is to set the under eye concealer and also to brighten up the area as well.

I supposed I might be the last person to try it. hahahaha but nonetheless I will be doing a review on this product soon.
I bought this from http://shopping-district.net


So hope this information would be informative if you are looking out for products to purchase and look for.

Don't forget to follow me here: Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. I must try out the Rimmel wake me up concealer !!!

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this has got nothing to do with the post but im just wondering if beautybay is a reliable site to shop at? i've seen your blogpost about it but when i tried reading other people's review there is seriously a lot of complaint so im kinda scared. hope you notice this. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Based on my experience so far I do see any problems coz all my orders do get to me eventually, but in some cases it may take a while. If I am not wrong they mail parcel via Royal Mail and it should be reliable. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts