2nd Trimester @ 22 weeks Update

Hi Everyone!

I didn't know I had that much readers here, well thank you for spending your time reading this blog.

We are already at half way through the pregnancy and it's been such a journey already, learn a lot about endurance has to come in this time around but alhamdullilah it's all good now.

So far so good, I have been experiencing the every now and than of backache which pretty normal. I am also glad that my skin have clear off and no breakout for now and I don't see new stretchmarks too. But one thing for sure I felt that my tummy is bigger than usual, maybe due to the fiberoid or baby is just big. I have been experiencing heatburn last couple of  nights so mum have advised that I should drink some cooling water which I did and feel better this morning. And Doctor have also advised that I need to alternate the intake of iron and calcium for my thalassemia which I knew all along I had. Which is of course it does not affect me or baby. So all is good.

I have been experiencing baby movement a lot these days which is kinda nice and the movement felt funny and I am always smiling when the baby starts moving and this kid has timing with the movement especially when I am hungry and about to sleep it seems during the day usually less movement.

And this pregnancy have change so much of my lifestyle and I really do hope I am able to keep it up after post-pregnancy.

I used to eat whatever I like without worrying how much carb and fats but since the pregnancy I have been eating healthy, I used to be a workaholic I would work a lot and hard but these days I take more naps than doing work, I used to rush to places for meetings and whatsnot but nowadays I walk slowly and take my time, I used to be very independent and do everything myself but now I ask for help from my love ones, I used to stress over a lot of things and worry so much but now I am more relax and when I am worry I pray (but of course must pray everyday) I used to spend money on makeups and now my budget have been cut down as we need to save up for the newborn baby. I used to stay out late with hub to hang out with friends for supper but these days we stocks up on food at home to hang out and supper cravings.

But all in all we are just blessed with what is coming.

Every child that comes along makes you a better person, I think that is why the challenges of this pregnancy have change a little bit of my mind set, relax and rest more these days. Loving every day as it comes.

Toddles!

Comments

Popular Posts