Expecting the Expected

Besides expecting a baby, we are also expecting a huge baby called HOME. Yes it seems that both might be arriving around the same time and I really need to gear up for both pretty soon. Looking at the situations and our forever busy schedule with whatsnot, we will be doing a lot of stuffs in advanced and standby whatever is required.

The actual excitement of having a home (of course the baby too) and space for everyone is essential for us, we have been looking forward to this for the longest time.

But the current home have definitely bringing us so much happiness, joy and wonderful memories for us but with the expanding family we still need to move on for better. Each time when I talk about the current home it does bring out so much emotional in me, the current home is also part of my achievements in life, can't believe it at a very young age I bought this home on my own (not many young adult could actually effort a home in Singapore), raised a child and look after my family. It's always my top priority to ensure that my family have the essential needs, the current home also taught me a lot about being prudent, responsible and creating a happy world in my family and no money can buy all that.

Looking back at old photos, so many series of event happened in our life..... 
This was our first few years celebrating Hari Raya at the neighbor's house.

One of many birthday celebration for Fiqa. We always love having to celebrate at home rather than going out. In-fact we celebrate everyone's birthday at home.
Celebrating Mum's Birthday
 

On the 4th of July 2010, I got engaged to "you know who" hahahaha a simple affair.

Our small living room have always been Fiqa's favorite play area. More than half of the time she spend in this living room to study and play. That is why a bigger home will let her have her own room and also let her imagination run wild and also an area for her to study. 

So you see, there is so much memories about the house that I can't fit in here. But the current home have taught me so much on the value of life, it wasn't easy but it was worth it and now the big leaping step moving and growing with people that matter most in my life.

While typing this out I get all sentimental just thinking about the current home, ok ok I think this pregnancy is the one making all the emotional overdrive. But yeah we are looking forward to meet the new owner of our current home and move to our new home soon.

Thank you for reading peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts