Haul & First Impression : RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection

Rihanna launched her fall collection with MAC with a beautiful rose gold packaging. The collection comes with 4 lipsticks shades, blushes, bronzer, brow pencil, lip glass, mascara, eye liners and brushes. I would say the shades are more favorable on medium to dark skin tone. As majority of the lipsticks and eyeshadow are more towards the darker shade too. But most of the shade you see in this collection are already in the permanent MAC line and also just to re-introduce the shades in the RiRi packaging.




Here are my loots which I got from the collection:

Her Cocoa Quad (USD44):
Loving the quad with great frosted neutral shades, it doesn't indicate the name of the shades thou but I know one of the shade look like woodwink if I am not wrong.

Powder Blush Duo in Hibiscus (USD29):
This Hibiscus shade definitely can be found in other collection before and I supposed they wanted to re-introduce this shade in the Riri Collection.

Powder Blush in Bad Girl Gone Good (USD23):
One of the unique shade for this collection is definitely this blush. It reminded me a lot of Coppertone which used to be my favorite blush sade.

Lipstick in Riri Woo Retro Matte (USD16.50): 
And yes this retro matte shade is back in this collection as well. The kind of red which is easy to wear. Love it!

I didn't bought all this in the Singapore Store since my sister was in US during the launched so yeah I am really happy that I don't need to pay full price, I am happy like that. hahaha

So anyway the collection is pretty okay with me but there wasn't much of a unique shades being introduce since most of the items are just re-packaged but the packaging definitely takes over everything since the packaging is gorgeous!

I think in Singapore stores there still available but I am not sure if they still have the full range.

P.S: I will do a detailed review on the individual products and how I use them  together with some swatches as well.

As usual don't forget to follow me on Instagram and twitter @lovesand_aishah coz I do instant update and rambling there too.

Comments

  1. Great Haul !!! I really want to get the lipstick ! :)

    novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts