Haul : Luxola, Michael Todd, Ebay, Look Fantastic

So last month I did some shopping, nothing major but just items that I need since my skincare routine is require to change due to the change of Skin Type. Well I am pregnant now and I have become dry to combination to normal skin type, I know I think it's a amazing too.

Let's take a look on what I got from the latest haul.

Starting with Michael Todd, I purchase this Discovery Kit for Normal to Combo Skin type and an Eye Treatment. I was so happy that I went to google a discount code which I used to get 35% discount off and on top of that they were giving free Deluxe Travel Size Pumpkin Mask.

If you noticed that Discovery Set are also Deluxe Sample size, it is my first time trying it I don't really know what to expect and didn't want to go with the full size as I was worried my skin may not adapt with the product. So far I have been using it for about a week, seems good so far but you know with skincare product it requires a longer time to try out and I will do a review on the whole set soon.

If you are wondering why I choose Michael Todd, it's because their products are made with Organic ingredients and some of the products are certified vegan. Since I need products to be more gentle to the skin I think it's right to try out this brand.

You can purchase it over at http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/

You know having a beauty blender that can't last for very long can be taxing but you know what as much as I love my beauty blender and use it on daily basis I really need to keep buying new one in 2 or 3 month and yes those pink sponges are not cheap, so I decided to try the dupe beauty blender kinda sponge coz I heard a lot of ladies have been saying that the dupe works well too but may not be the same. So I thought okay..... why not give it a shot. So I went to www.ebay.com in search and I got this seller from China selling it for way much less and I keep in mind NOT to have any expectation at all.

But the sponge is so hard I could barely squeeze it. If you notice the below picture the texture and gradient of sponge does look intimidating but I will soaking in the water  longer to see if soft the sponge down. Anyway I will be planning to do a comparison with the high end, middle range and cheaper beauty blender soon. Watch out for that!

Moving along to more interesting stuffs I grabbed a few things from www.lookfantastic.com it's a UK website that do FREE International Shipping and obviously I am always excited about this website, in fact some stuffs are way cheaper than paying full price in SG. 

I got the L'oreal New Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution, yup is a mouthful to actually said the whole name of the products (by the way this is not available in SG). This product is going around the Youtube beauty world. Basically it works like a Bioderma but at the fraction of the cost. So purchase 2 bottle of it and I was happy coz it's been a few month since my last Bioderma finish and I was very anxious till I got this. Will give you a full review on this too.

Also while I was lookfantastic I saw this Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara which was recently launched in Singapore, the main reason I got it coz it was only $12 instead $18 which you get in Watson's. So cheap thrills like this makes me happy. hahaha but the down side of it all I have to wait 2 weeks for the products to reach me from UK. I supposed if you don't mind waiting, why not?!

So if you think I shop online too much sometimes I do shop organically too at stores such as Sephora, I was out to meet a friend and drop by Sephora at Bugis+ there was nothing much thou but at that point of time I really need a gentle cleanser pronto so I decided to pick up this fresh Soy Face Cleanser which was recommended by LoveBlendnBeauty from Youtube. 

I've used it already and I really love it!

And lastly the last pit stop of my shopping haul is over at Luxola, I really do like to shop at Luxola coz I do think that they price are pretty okay and it gets better if they are on SALE! Like who doesn't love sale anyway. Besides the price and products range I also love how their service works they are always fast and efficient. Go head over to www.luxola.com

First items I bought was pretty much out of curiosity, where I see some ladies raving about how well The Konjac Sponge Works on some website that I bump to, so I decided why not give it a try. Its all natural and apparently good reviews about it.

And I also bought this Zoeva Brush in No 102 / Silk Finish, which looks like the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush, don't you think so? I heard about this brand from youtuber and the majority of the product they sell pretty much looks like Coastal Scents but the Brushes are the one that attracts me most. The brush came in this plastic pouch that is handy to use during travelling. When I touch it the bristle looks high quality and and it is slightly dense so good for foundation application.

I didn't put in the price coz during the purchase most of the item I bought was on SALE and I don't think the sale is applicable now but you definitely can still get it from the website I stated. And I will be doing reviews on all the above products soon and will keep your guys updated.

So as usual, you may want to follow me on Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Facebook just type lovesand_beauty every where. See you on the next blog entry and also feel free to comment below of what you think of the products.

Comments

Popular Posts