October Haul


October another wonderful month for me coz its my birthday month and I am spoilt rotten this month. If you haven't notice, I have been hauling a lot this month and some stuffs are gifts from my family and friends and if you miss my previous #RiriheartsMAC Fall Collection Haul do read it here.



So let's take a look of what I got for this month.

Benefits Box Blush in Shade Rockateur (SGD48 at Sephora ION)
I do agree with some of you out there, we all don't really like this packaging but we do love the mauve shimmer shade of the blush with works well with any skin-tone out there. But I do love the "Rock" engraving on the blush now that is win to compensate the packaging.


Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade No. 2 (USD28 at Sephora US)
This is matte bronzer that comes in this nice compact packaging, unique about this bronzer is that it has SPF15 and shade No. 2 is more for those with Medium to Dark skintone. I do look forward to try this out.


Revlon Lash Potion (USD5 at Walmart US)
I saw Tati from GlamLifeGuru raved about this mascara and ever since than I have been wanting it. I am not sure if its available here, but if it does I am sure it cost more. hehehe my suggestion try to buy them online and you are most likely to find such Revlon items on ebay for a cheaper price.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (USD21 at Sephora US)
Each time my sister head out to US, this is a staple item that I will ask her to get. I know it's USD21 but this is my far my favorite eyebrow product. It never fail me at all, love the texture and how easy for me to fill in my eye brows. This is one of my holy grail product and even the Pixiwoos ladies are always raving and using this in their tutorials.

Sephora Birthday Palette (Sephora Member FREE)
So I do get an email notification from Sephora Singapore on my birthday month, which entitled me to redeem this cute little palette from them. So since I was shopping in Sephora the other day with my husband I picked it up at the cashier counter. If you are not a member yet I suggest you sign up for it! So you can collect points for your purchase and get more discount and newsletter from Sephora.

This palette consist of 4 eye shadow, 2 lip shade and 1 blush. The shades looks decent maybe I could give it a try soon.

MAC Eye shadow in Shade Sable (SGD26 at Sephora ION)
You know each time I go to a MAC Store I always get overwhelm with the amount of colors that they display it's just too much to choose from, you get what I mean? So while shopping the other day, I made a point not to bother about the shade display but rather get the MAC girl to get me the shade I want (Coz shopaholic like me have a list of items on what I want) hahaha yes it was that easy I didn't have to be fickle on which color to get.

So yeah this is another nice neutral shade and I think everyone should have in the MAC eye shadow collection. Its a brown/copper shade with frost finish, easy to blend and this can also be your 1 eyeshadow look and the pigmentation is great.

Origins Make a Different Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment (SGD78 at Paragon Metro)
I mentioned this product in my last monthly favorite blog post as to why I love it (Read it Here) So I decided to pick this up in the full size version since I am loving this product so much. I do plan to do an indepth review on my skincare routine together with a featured review of this moisturizer.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (SGD12.50 at www.summerinlove.net)
I am a huge fan of such makeup sponges from the beauty blender and now to this. I have been testing this product and the first few impression is good I see so much potential and also this sponge is much softer than a beauty blender! I am still trying them out and of course a full review will be coming up. In other words I think this sponge might be a winner the price point and quality is definitely much affordable.

Oh if you are interested to get this you might want to check out www.summerinlove.net they are available there.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks (USD22 at Sephora US)
The 2 shades that I picked up is Fiend and Naked and only to realized they are almost the same shade just that Naked look more like a natural nude shade and Fiend is more Nude pink in shade. I do love the packaging that feel very luxury and heavy. At the same time I did tried Fiend the other day and the pigmentation and longevity is definitely good without drying out my lips. I could be using this lipstick through out the day without having to touch up.




I think this October is the biggest Haul so far coz it's the birthday month and giving myself an extra treat, looking forward to try all the products and do a more indepth review on them which I look forward to. I hope that I also have given you ideas on what to look for or product that you might need in you makeup and skincare collection.

So see you in the next blog entry.

As usual don't forget to leave a comment below if you have any product that you want me to review and also what's your thought on this blog entry. At the same time do follow me on Instagram and Twitter @lovesand_aishah

Comments

Popular Posts