Practice Positive

I do get people telling me how they love to see my positivism, to be honest there is nothing special about it, more like I practice being positive on daily basis and never a complete cycle it's like a learning process. Just so you know I am only human that have many flaws but I practice every day to see the positive in every thing I do and not all the time it is a success but rather I keep practicing it over and over again.

I don't think I read many self help book to help me practice this (well some books do help) but rather the big bulk of being positive is experiences that I gone through in life, people surrounding me, learning from others mistakes and behavior and any thing that I feel is good to learn about being positive is what I take. This journey of how I practice is never ending and I will keep learning and practice. It's just like your religion, it gives you all the positive vibes and you should practice it every day even thou at times can be hard but we have to move on.

Let me share with you my journey to positivity, I was a train wreck where I suppress this feeling and keep telling myself nothing will work out for me and losing hope on every thing was how I have to deal with. Until someone told me that I was too young to feel this way and I should always focus on what is important to me instead and forget about the world for awhile. During that time, the most important thing was my daughter & family, work, education and my passion. So I literally drop everything else that I was not making me happy such as negative people that surrounded me, boyfriends (stop being in a relationship that don't work), socializing at the wrong places and etc etc... its ironic when things that makes you un-happy are the things that you are doing. I was not easy, not many that wanted to support me on this journey except for my family and certain friends that would actually understand me.

I also realized that each time I blog about whatever I was going through previously have always sounded so negative and like as if I was a walking time bomb, so told myself that I gotta buck up and look beyond what I have appreciate what I have and deal with with hurdles one at a time. In-fact to compare my life back than I was still fortunate to have great support system and I should be at least try and look at the positive side in life.

So here are some of the changes I made and practice I did.
  • So I decided to only write positive matter on my blog, the more I write about good things the good feeling comes. Even if you don't have a blog it's okay, just write in on a note book or any where that you can read it when you are feeling down.
  • Twitter I stop ranting about every single thing (yes, guilty as charged) I started only on good tweets, but yeah I am only human there are times when I need to let it out, I will let it out in a good way but many times I will always tweet about the good stuffs instead. (This is for those who follow me on twitter like every single day will noticed)
  • Seeking solace with Allah always work wonders and it's the best possible way. Putting your hands together and talking to him I feel that all those burden lifted and always believe that he is always there for me and sometimes he wants me to know that I am stronger than I think and giving me challenges in life will always make me better.
  • Another big leap in life I take was to divorce people who ignite negativity, you might be thinking that I am cutting ties with people I know, right?! well believe me when you have reach a certain stage in life all this people does not matter when all they do is make you feel other wise there isn't any benefit to it. But I am not saying that you should cut every one but rather have less interaction by letting them know that I have more important stuffs to deal with rather than listen to how they can hurt you.
  • Look at successful people and failures that they make, don't judge them instead understand why such things happen and learn from it. Mistakes are often what people like to thing that are such a wrong thing but instead Mistakes are the one that you want to know and avoid in future.
  • Be realistic in life rather than making to high of an expectation, I used to dream about Unicorns and Rainbows and only to realized it's just a fairy-tale dream and not the actual reality. Keeping my goals and dreams simple will lead me to better ways to chase my dreams. Even at this age I still go out and chase whatever I want. And this is why you need people that matter in your life to help and support your dreams so letting go negative people will definitely help.
Writing this list may sounds easy but actually doing it, is not.... but life is not perfect so don't pressure your self or the situation, just practice it as and when you are able to and except the praying part which you should be doing it every day and it's good for the soul. Otherwise practice it slowly will do you good. Like how they say "Practice makes Perfect". If you are not a muslim like me it's okay just pray to your god it works the same.


So I hope you are inspired to choose a healthy mind by looking at every aspect in a positive angle at least. Remember it's no pressure just practice it every day and when ever you can.

P.S: I might do a regular "Motivational Post" on regular basis as much as I can, it's great to help one another to feel good for our mind, body and soul. If you have any motivational post or positive stories to share please leave a comment below I will be most definitely love to read them.

P.S.S: Sorry these days my blog post is lacking of pictures will find some inspirational pictures taken from my camera soon and post them up.

Comments

Popular Posts