Review : Milani Color Statment Lipsticks

Lipsticks are one of those products that can easily change the makeup look in an instant. Putting either Nude, Bright, Vampy or Red shade of lip color can set the mood which why I love putting on lip products. 

Today I will be doing a review on the 
Milani Color Statement Lipsticks
I had this lipsticks for awhile now and notice that I start to wear them a lot these days. 


*If you are my Singapore readers and you must be wondering where do I get them? since Milani is not available in Singapore, don't worry I will leave all the details at the bottom of this entry.

Many beauty gurus are talking about this lipsticks and I know why is the talk of the town. Milani is a drugstore brand that is inexpensive and the quality it brings to the lipsticks is definitely great. Reason being the pigmentation is good, very moisturising (this lipsticks never make my lip dry) and staying power is reasonable to me. Well they are not the most longevity lipsticks but if you wear a lipsticks on regular basis, touching up of lipsticks is a must, which to me I don't mind. The smoothness and richness of this lipstick does not feel cheap either and it has a nice tint smell to the lipsticks.

The selection of shades are also great with a variety of shades to choose from.
Taken from the http://www.milanicosmetics.com/ 
Here are the shade that I have:
Nude Creme, is simply a nude shade with a slight pinched of shine to the finish look. Usually I don't wear much of nude but when I do I usually pair it with a lip gloss and wearing nude lip color help me to even out my naturally dark lips.
But if you like nude for those no-makeup makeup look. This would be a nice shade.

Here is my no-makeup makeup look
Plumrose, out of the 3 shades my favorite is this shade it suits my skin tone well and the shade is great for any occasion and you can also top it up with a lip gloss for that extra shine to your lips and pair this with Revlon Lip Gloss in Bellini looks good for me too. This a plum-rosy shade that literally suits many skin tone.

For a casual look and every day color, this shade is my favorite
Uptown Mauve, this gives you a different look altogether. The Mauve is definitely a bright shade for to rock on days when you are in the mood. Wearing this shade can be a little tricky but with minimal eye shadow look this lip color those stand out. I do like the shinny finish it gives to your lip and the more you apply the more vampy the color will be. Oh this shade remind me so much of MAC Girl About Town.

The lips does make a statement.
Also I did swatches of the 3 shades on my hand. Do note that my lips are naturally dark so the shade on you might give off a slightly different shade.

So now where to find this Milani products in Singapore?? Summer In Love at www.summerinlove.net does take in request for all Milani products and they can pre-order them for you. So send them an email for available & price.
or
You can get them over at ebay please click here don't you just love ebay. You literally can buy almost every thing online.

So hope you find this blog post informative.

As usual don't forget to follow me on Instagram and twitter @lovesand_aishah coz I do instant update and rambling there too.

Comments

Popular Posts