September Beauty Favorites

Hi Lovelies, 

I am on the roll this month with the Monthly Favorite, unlike the previous month I didn't manage to up this blog entry on a regular basis. 

Anyway let's take a look at what I got for this month's 

One of the annoying part about removing mascara coz you can never get everything out and the makeup remover that usually don't work so well and it tends to be very oily. But this Bourjois Paris Express Eye Makeup Remover works so easily with a cotton pad just leave on your eyes for a couple of second and wipe every out. Fast and easy is good!

Here is just a sample size of the Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment which I have been loving. I used it like a moisturiser during my 1st Trimester since I got so much dry patches on my face and it works well. Leaving my face feeling hydrated and supple with no greasing. I really like how it feels on my skin the next morning. And now that I am at my 2nd trimester I only need to use it at night. I am going to get the full size soon. This is a great product, maybe I should do a review on just this product.

Milani Luminoso Blush which I am so obsessed about and I am sure you guys know this too. I talk about it way to much and used it almost every time. I just love it! Read my review on this blush HERE.

Instead of doing a full face foundation, I have been wearing bareMinerals Matte Foundation instead coz this feels more light and natural. This products is so finely milled, it's so easy to blend into the skin and last long on my skin without needing to touch up. But if I do used it for on top of liquid foundation I go very lightly with this to set my face only at the t-zone area. Read full review HERE. I am in shade Medium Beige N20.

Something about doing eyebrows I am still not good at but of course using certain products do helps a lot. And after trying all sort of brow products I realized that I can't live without the Anastasia Brow Wiz, something about it that makes filling up my eye brow so much easier and surprisingly for the amount you pay it is definitely can last for a very long time without having to repurchase over and over again.

Another product that I can't live without, since I do have bad dark circle having a corrector is essential. Using this Bobbi Brown Corrector in Shade Dark Bisque does help with correcting the under my eyes, putting on a normal concealer and set it with some powder is the trick to this product. I think not many understood the concept of the corrector. Using this corrector it self as a concealer will not solve it, you still need to correct, conceal and set it with a powder.

So when setting the under eye, I have been loving this Ben Nye Banana Powder which is so hard to get here in Singapre. But anyway due to the tone of shade and finely milled powder the powder it some how help to brighten up the under eye and making sure that the corrector and concealer does not crease which is essential.

I get people asking each time I used the Urban Decay NAKED Skin Beauty Balm. At first I was wondering why they keep asking and when I look at myself I know why. Its does NOT work like a normal BB Cream would, instead it have this optical blurring effect, it prime your skin and gives you a flawless luminosity. Well it's really hard to describe but you gotta try it to know it.

And lastly, I have been loving my blush brush from Royal Brushes which I got when I went to IMATS Sydney last year. I love the bristle which doesn't shed at all, the size is pretty standard and it was really nice to have coz the brush is cut in an angle which fit nicely when blending the blush. 

Yup so that about it for September Favorite which I have been loving. See you guys on the next blog post.

So as usual, you may want to follow me on Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Facebook just type lovesand_beauty every where. See you on the next blog entry and also feel free to comment below of what you think of the products.

Comments

  1. I really want to try Milani Blush but i can't find it where i live ! Too bad . Great post :)

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts