Mini Haul : Lush Homemade Cosmetics

So I went on a trip to Orchard the other day and decided to check Lush store at Wisma Atria. And as usual the moment you enter Lush you are welcome with the overwhelming smell of Soaps. If only my home could smell like a lush store....... So to satisfied my wish list on their X'mas edition soaps I only manage to pick up 2 stuffs from the X'mas collection, I should never get too excited knowing that it's just a small Lush store in Singapore but nonetheless there are the only 2 things I got from them.




*For those who don't know about Lush, they make handmade product such as soaps, skincare, hair care and cosmetics, made with natural ingredients, vegan friendly and they are also against animal testing. Most of their products are made fresh, no or little preservatives or chemical added so which also means that product may not have long shelf life and most of the product have expiry to them. So which also means that all products are made fresh for you. Item such as their face mask have only a few weeks and you must make sure you use them quickly. I do love the concept of Lush but I do hope the store brings in more variety. Do visit Lush.com for more details




Angel's Delight Soap - SGD13
I had to give this a sniff a few times coz being in Lush surrounded by so much soaps can overkill the scents, but when I brought home this soap it smell even more amazingly nice with sweet fruity smell. Another thing about this soap that its so colorful look at how amazing colors are in this soap and thanks for the lady at Lush for cutting it nicely since I wanted a certain part of the soap. And little did I know that, Angel's Delight actually have a face of the moon on the actual block of soap. Anyway the smell is so good, if only you could smell the picture.



Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - SGD12
This is a X'mas parcel that you get under the X'mas tree and it made me happy just looking at it. How cute? In this bath bomb there is a surprise and if you shake it you can hear rattling sounds and if I am not wrong it will give you color to your bath. So take your time and enjoy the bath. As for the scent it's smell like X'mas there is a sweet smell that lingers and I am sure it will even smell better when it's already in the bath. Can't wait to put this in a tub.

If you visit Lush recently, do share with me what you get and what you've been liking from lush. Really look forward to hear what you love from Lush.

Do follow me here:
Instagram: lovesand_aishah
Facebook: Aishah Naseem
Pinterest: lovesandaishah

Comments

Popular Posts