Review : Micheal Todd Discovery Set (Normal to Combination Skin)

I am so glad that I tried out the Discovery Kit before making a huge purchase on the full size items and I really think it's great that Micheal Todd make this discovery kit available and it is also great for a travel size. There are 3 types of Discovery Kit for your to choose from Anti-Aging, Dry, Normal to Combination skin condition. Got mine for the Normal to Combination Kit.

The Kit comes with 5 items, such as a cleanser, toner, scrub, moisturizer and mask. All was worth the try for me and I will let you know which items that I will repurchase for the full size. But now I will give you some notes for all the 5 items.


Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser
During the pregnancy period my skin became really sensitive and this was like saviour to my skin. It is gentle but yet cleanses the face well without having to use a lot. It does not lather much so it doesn't feel foamy and stripping to the face which I really like, its gentle to the skin and smell great. Oh yes I have repurchase it for a full size.

Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner
Toner is really important part of skincare routine this is when it actually helps to prep your skin before moisturizer at the same time it helps to minimize clog pores. I do notice a different when I am using this and one of the key points to this toner it is an antibacterial formulation that helps you keep away pesky pimples or breakouts. The smell of the toner is really refreshing and I definitely enjoy using it. Oh yes I did repurchase for a full size and this is also a top seller product.

Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
This is rather an interesting texture and color for a scrub with the name give the scrub is definitely black since it's made from charcoal. The tiny micro bits helps the with the exfoliating of the face without being to harsh to the skin (it feels rough but gentle to the skin). I use this once or twice a week depending on the condition of my skin. Honestly I don't really like the smell and that is why I simply not gonna purchase it again but this product is relatively okay for me.

Citrus Cream Moisturizer
This is definitely a refreshing smelling moisturizer for those who like citrus this might be for you, this is a pretty normal moisturizer and to me there is nothing fantastic on what it can do to my skin. The hydration to the skin is so so to me and it can be greasy for my skin. So it definitely not working for me but I supposed if your a dry skin you might want to check this out.

Pumpkin Facial Mask
I am gonna be straight about this product, I do not like it just simply because of the pumpkin smell (horrible! but if you like pumpkin than go ahead and try it). Since I have a sensitive pregnant nose I fee like puking each time I used this mask. Kinda sad this product might work for me but the smell are just to intense for me. I manage to use it twice and I did notice how clarifying the skin feels but I couldn't try the product further just because of the smell.


Do note some of the products are either vegan friendly, 70% Organic and Gluten Free. Which is nice to know that some parts of the product is made with natural ingredients and not with crazy chemical which is why they don't put in perfume in the products. Which is great coz it means you are less likely to have breakouts.

Here is where you can get it:
http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/ they do ship internationally which is great!

P.S: My opinion on the products are based on my skin condition, I do suggest you try the Discovery Kit to see if the product suits you. Take note everyone have different skin condition.

Do follow me here:
Instagram: lovesand_aishah
Facebook: Aishah Naseem
Pinterest: lovesandaishah

Comments

Popular Posts