Review : Origins Make a Different Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment

Told you this review was coming, well I had too. Simply because this product is working out for me right now. You know with the pregnancy, my skin condition drastically changed with sudden dry patches started to appear. So I had to stop my La Roche Posay skin care routine which was working so well for my oily skin but the products was just too drying. I went to my stash of samples products to see if there was any hydrating products instead and found a sample size of this treatment from one of my BellaBox and decided to give it a try and it was life changing..... okay I was being dramatic here but it does make so much different.




Origins Counter @ Metro Store (Paragon) for SGD78.
It was worth every penny, the smell of the products is really nice and calming coz the product is infused with Rose of Jericho and other great ingredients. So far this Rejuvenating Treatment has been a great companion to the skin leaving it hydrated and supple. I don't see any more dry areas on the skin within a few days of applying the product. The texture of the product is like a cold gel type, it felt so nice applying it in the morning and night. One of the factor that I like about it that it absorb very quickly into the skin without feeling greasy. You will be able to see and feel the different within weeks of using this product and Origins also claimed that is clinically proven and tested which I believe so too.

Honestly I have nothing bad to say about this product but I do highly recommend to those who are in the market for a good moisturizer to me this product can be use for any skin type.

Product Rating:
5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts