Toxic are not safe, it's should be removed

So recently I started to notice people were posting articles (read it here) on Facebook about how toxic some friends/colleague/or who ever that is toxic can be and how we should remove them in our lives in order to be free from them to make our life and mind better. So obviously this blog entry will definitely share the some controversy which I don't think I could even care less but than again writing based on my experience on how nicely I was insulted such toxic people, I supposed sharing this blog entry will give some people a new perspective. After years have past I finally reach a point that even thou I have remove such people hurt me I still forgive them and move on so that it will never have to hunt me again.

I did the right thing and had my husband and family are there to support my decision and they are happy to see that I don't have to feel other wise like how I used to feel before.

One of my short fall as a person, I can accommodate easily.... meaning I don't usually disagree with your decision and ideas coz I was brought up in a way to support which ever makes a person happy and this can be a problem coz I let this toxic people take over me. Many times I hear people telling me Aishah you are just too nice, but the weird thing when I am ready to say NO they make it sound like as if I always said no to them. Well yes this is the truth, I have change my mind set of being too nice. Don't worry I am still a nice person in general but being too nice may require a little more effort. But I did told myself that I should always be myself and when I extend my "nice" to you, it is a genuine nice gesture with nothing in return and to also say NO coz I really find it hard so say that word but now I don't, if need be.

Selective hearing or reading (when you are reading comments on FB, Instagram or Twitter), this can be interesting but I have some how find this ability good! Yea, like when someone is out there trying to bring you down with their nasty words. My selective hearing/reading will be switch on, totally ignoring them with a snap. I think this ability is hard to get but I kinda practice to ignore and only select what I want to hear and read. The more you ignore the nasty words from them the more you will burn them, believe me! They people will know if you take their words seriously or not, ooh they will know. So it's important to ignore them. I don't know how celebrity deal with haters but those who ignore haters are usually best at it. And we all should try it.

When you are young having tons of friends to hang out and chill out with sounds kinda fun, well we all should try it sometimes it isn't such a bad thing but too frequently can also sparks problems. So in any way choose your friends wisely. I used to have bunch of friends to hang out with but I think too much is difficult to handle so I only pick out the people who will understand better and have positive vibes to me. I will never be a group of so called "friends" just to feel accept coz I don't think that is even important. All I want is to have friends that treasure friendship and be there to support you. But on the flip side the one that you don't see often but keep in touch from a distance are the one that will stay true. I do have bunch of lovely girl friends that we seldom meet due to family and other commitment but when ever we need to confide or share happy moments we know we are there for one another.  

Sometimes people get envy and jealous over your achievement and that is when they will find many ways to bring you down. You see it's simple if you have genuine friends who truly cares than you don't have to worry what they will say about your achievement coz you know they will be happy for you. But there will be times people will comment on every single thing you do. Even to the tiniest issue. They usually do this on purpose, ahhh simple once you meet a person like this you know this person will never be over you so again ignoring them will also help and when they don't get your attention they will eventually die down.

People might be judging me right now saying I am being over sensitive about it but have you see the real picture here. If I am being sensitive what about those who felt the same way for so long and still stuck with toxic people. Its never easy to step out of it coz majority of the time we kept toxic people for so long and we were taught never to burn bridges with people but this will also pollute our mind so in order to lead a better life and be miserable is to stay away from them, if can't stay away at least ignore them when ever they are negative towards you.


But then again we are all humans, I and you are not perfect either so we should be able to juggle and balance our life with our friends and family. And if things are being done sincerely I am very sure
"good things will come to good people"

P.S: This is just a random post, this post was never dedicated to anyone. peace.

Comments

Popular Posts