1st Impression & Review: NARS Guy Bourdain - One Night Stand Blush Palette


You know during this festive seasons I knew for sure NARS will come out with a Limited Edition palette and this time around they featured the legendary photographer Guy Bourdain. In this collection there are also a few limited edition sets which is really nice and some of the sets there also come with makeup pouches and the packaging also featured Guy Bourdain photos which is really nice. I would say the color range for eye shadow is very vibrant but the lip colors are really nice and festive but some of it are already in the permanent collection.

So let's cut the story short here, I manage to get hold of the One Night Stand Blush Palette from the collection. I supposed this kinda palette which usually end up in a makeup junkie collectibles items. I do have the full size for some of the shade but what the heck might as well get the one from Guy Bourdain Collection coz it's also great for travelling (that is just an excuse to get this palette)


(L to R) Laguna, Orgasm, Goulue, Devotee, Mistinguette, Deep Throat 
So let's do a quick 1st Impression after swatching them:

Laguna (Bronze) - This fellow will require no introduction as this is one of my favorite shade for bronzing and if I use it hard enough it can also be a contour shade as well. Overall what else can I say I just love this Laguna Bronzer.

Orgasm (Blush) - This peachy pinch with a touch of shimmer blush can be use in a subtle way or light handed it's really up to you I do own this separately so I can give you a better review on it. For those with a medium olive tone Orgasm is just great.

Goulue (Blush) - This is an almost matte blush, its a deep medium pink which I think will look good in any skin tone.

Devotee (Highlight) - This highlight shade is definitely very highlighting on the swatch it does look intimidating but with some blending I am sure the shade would be fine for highlighting at the corner of your eyes and under the brow bones.

Mistinguette (Blush) - When I swatch the shade is was chalky and very powder kind, this will work so well with fairer skin for that healthy glow. The pink is really really light on the cheeks.

Deep Throat (Blush) - Here comes the shade that I like in this palette. Especially for the holiday season such a nice peachy shimmer shade that is so nice. You are able to see more of the peachy when apply to the cheeks rather than swatching on the hand.

So far I do like the shades in this palette except for Mistinguette shade which is a light pink shade. But overall I think this palette does give you a value for money in compare of buying them individually and also I love NARS Packaging. I would rate this palette:

3.5 / 5

Comments

  1. Hi Lovesandbeauty, May I know where you purchase this pallete? If you dont mind sharing. And how much? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I had someone to purchase this for from US, I am not sure if NARS Singapore @ Tangs sells this palette.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts