3rd Trimester @ 28 weeks Update

Just to let you know I have drafted this entry and had to re-type to the whole thing since the last couple of days have been rough and entering 3rd trimester have been a total a different story altogether. Today we are 28 Weeks. My weight is definitely gaining very slow and I know many are actually telling me that I still look small. But seriously there isn't much I can do for being small so I am leaving everything to mother nature.

Current emotion:
I can be sensitive and emotional but some how I have been fighting it, in a sense where I do feel sensitive but it's only for a moment and usually I either sleep on it or forget about it. Pregnancy scatter brain does help me to forget my sensitivity I supposed but nothing crucial with the emotional dept but one thing for sure I am rather excited about welcoming the baby, honestly I can't wait.

Preparation:
We have settled on big ticket items, last few weeks ago we went to Baby Hyperstore to scout for a stroller and other miscellaneous. The place is like a baby-stroller heaven, there were so much choice of brands and model which we almost couldn't decided. I was so crazy over this Mclaren Stroller with Cath Kidson edition but nope we didn't get this.....
But this time I gave in to Marion to decided. Since he is into those 3 wheeler and baby seat thingy I let him decide. The color of the stroller we let Fiqa decide so it's a fair and square deal. But ended up we didn't get the stroller since someone was so nice to "gift" the stroller of our choice. Weee! 

Pregnancy Woes:
I will be lying if I said everything was smooth sailing when it's not, I don't know if it's the age or whatever reasons but physically I feel very challenge each day. There are days I could go for a long walk without feeling any pain and there are days when I get super horrible leg cramps. Tummy feels uncomfortable and now heartburn to pile on the list of woes. Heartburn for me is like a no joke, it come and comes big. Vomit, head ache and the whole nine yard. So which also means my food choices have become limited avoiding spicy food, juices and whats not.

Tummy:
My tummy is rapidly growing at this stage, baby is also moving so regularly that sometimes I might find a little discomfort. But clothes are getting tighter and I am left with limited choice. I hate wearing a maternity pants which the band stop at the middle of my tummy making it more discomfort. But overall I am glad to know that everything is growing in the orderly manner.

Food:
My favorite food is the Mango Yogurt and the Mangos itself. I could literally eat them all day every day. Unlike the previous pregnancy I remember having ice cream chocolate almost every day and that is why Fiqa is such a chocolate monster.

Anyway since the heartburn is here, many have advised me to break up my meals but during work days it isn't always easy, coz first of all I don't think my bosses are pregnant women friendly and bringing food to my desk might be a challenge but I think I will try to figure something out.

Supplement:
I have been on the same supplement such as Fish Oil, Obimin and Vitamin C. This is like an on-going cycle nothing change but over the weekends I tend to forget to take them.

Lifestyle Activities:
I been making a point to walk as much as I can and slow down on all activities and let my body decide what it wants to do next. Which is why some times my blog post is kinda slow.... sorry about it will try to have a bit more mojo up

Alright that would be all on the pregnancy update. I am still shy about putting my belly picture thou will figure that one later and also we will be on a short getaway just across the border for some relaxing time since I am heavily pregnant and we can't go any where far.

See you on the next entry!

Comments

Popular Posts