Black Friday Haul : Sephora SG & Luxola

Hi Guys, 

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have a bunch of excuse you won't want to know. Being pregnant can be unpredictable but I do try to make every effort to update here. If you can find me here I am sure you can find me over at www.lifeissuperb.net (my lifestyle blog)

Since I Instagram photos of my hauls many are asking about the products I purchase so I thought why not do a blogspot with details.


First of all, prior to the huge sale Luxola was having some sale for 30% off  so anyway when it comes to Luxola the first thing I think about is Sleek simple love their eye shadow and blush product they never disappoint me. So anyway back to Luxola they were having a 30% Off, so me and my sister we eyeing on some sleek and she was eyeing on Zoeva products. Was such a great deal and we couldn't pass it and BAM! Here is what we got.

I got myself a Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special and Face Form Palette, both originally price at $20 each. 
Oh So Special Palette has 5 shimmer shade and 7 matte shades, it's have very subtle shades to smokey shades just nice for the holiday seasons. And Form Face Palette (Light) is really good for travelling it comes with a Bronze, Highlight and Blush, such a great palette to carry around.
And just last Thursday, Sephora send out an e-mailer on their annual 20% off store wide from 28-30 Nov. So, me and my cousin made plans to head-over on a Thursday which to me wasn't that crowded than to compare Friday and Saturday (you might want to take note, next year be there on the 1st day of the sale) on Thursday it took us about 45min to make payment for our purchase but I heard it took longer on the other 2 days. So thank god! 

Honestly I didn't get much since I did spend a bit earlier this year since I got my sister & friends to help me to get makeup stuffs from US directly so I didn't splurge on any thing much. Anyway here is what I got:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation (Shade 127) - $60.80 (Usual price $76)
MAC Pro Longwear Conceal (NC25) - $24.80 (Usual price $31)
MAC Lipstick (Plumful) - $23.20 (Usual price $29)
MAC Lipsticks (Rebel) - $23.20 (Usual price $29)
MAC Lip Pencil (Cherry) - $21.60 (Usual price $27)
On top of the 20% discount, Sephora gave me a huge tote bag which is to me a good quality type. I would say the price is almost the same when you purchase in US, so I felt that it was really worth buying MAC Products during the Sephora SALE. As for other products I didn't really want to get it but Urban Decay was also worth checking out. While we were there in the evening NAKED2 palette got sold out island wide. So popular items do get sold out within hours you might want to take note on that as well.

In the next sale, I do hope they bring in Anastasia Beverly Hills, I really need to stock up on my brow wiz and they also recently launched Tarte Cosmetics which I was not really into but a blush cost $45! If you bought it during the sale good for you and they do have a bunch of Christmas Sets as well which was pretty okay to me during the sale.

I do hope you find this information helpful, especially what you want to look for during the sale. It's best to keep a list of items you want to get coz with all the crazy sale you might get distracted. I basically gave the my list to the staff at MAC to get what I need. Typical Shopaholic!

Do follow me here:
Instagram: lovesand_aishah
Facebook: Aishah Naseem
Pinterest: lovesandaishah

Comments

Popular Posts