My Gratitude List of 2013

We are already at the end of the year, soon we have to embark on another year 2014. I remember I used to frequently posted my gratitude list and some how in the midst of the chaotic life it some how stop and I thought why not share with my gratitude list and some of my thoughts on how grateful I am for 2013, it has been one of the most wonderful time of my life. 

My Gratitude List:

To the great man from above for giving me this life to let me see another year with my family and constantly protecting us from harm. Insya'allah.

I am grateful for the health that god gave me in order to carry another child in me. Which we are super excited to the arrival of the baby.

I am thankful for my families and friends who are always there to motivate me and encourage me to be who I am today. And also for families that have helped us along the way with any thing we need. We are nothing without you.

I appreciate all the things that my husband done for the family and knowing that he is the most hardworking person I know. Even thou he is not perfect but he is perfectly fine for me. Love you like a million times, I can't wait to grow old with you till Jannah.

I am so thankful to the great man up above for giving Fiqa an absolutely wonderful talent/gift that comes from her heart and being one of the most compassion person I ever know. She is collecting donation for SPCA (at home, she save some of her pocket money) and we even have a piggy bank for that at home such a kind heart. So proud of her and all her achievements so far I can't wait for many more years of success in her life. Carrying a pom pom to constantly cheering her from behind.

I am thankful that I still have my job even thou it isn't the most interesting one but it definitely land me into so many interesting knowledge and provide so much for my family. At least I know my niat to work each day is to seek halal rezeki for my family which is much more important.

I am grateful for the new home coming to us in 2014. Really looking forward to this real soon. Will update soon on this.

I appreciate every single one who takes their time to read my blog, subscribe to this humble blog and following me on my social media. Coz many of you are no longer anonymous to me but instead we build friendship along the way. Thank You just for that.

I am thankful for the Cleaning Aunties who disinfect my work desk phone on every Friday. I love clean smelling phone. (she clean my phone for 3 year already and we always have this nice small talk each time she comes along at my desk) and not forgetting the friendly security guards that greets me every morning and evening and for making me smile just before I enter the office.

I am grateful for all the humble and simple things in life and making the best of what we have.

I do hope you guys are having a good December holiday, wishing everyone a great 2014.

See you guys in the next blog entry.

Comments

Popular Posts