Review : Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Witty Peach


I was going through some of my blush collection and I realized this blush didn't always make it to my "always-use-blush" section and truth to told this is such a nice peachy blush that I still keep in packaging and that is why I never get around to use it much. But at the same time I find this blush feel so much of the Holiday Season. Well don't you thing so? I always get suck into packaging.....



Anyway back to the review of this expensive blush, I love how the gradient of the blush on the pan. Look so lovely and on the pan the lighter shade is nice for those very light highlight on the cheeks and the blush itself looks very subtle. Its a matte blush with no shimmer and on the lighter shade you can barely see any shimmer at all.


Well all this may look great and nice but this blush isn't the most pigmented but it's does give you a very light finish to your cheeks. As for me, in order to make this blush work I actually swirled my brush and mix both shades well and apply onto the cheeks a couple of times. I am sure if I use this blush often I will definitely create a huge dent on the blush quickly.

That being said, I actually love the velvety texture of the blush and it's has a nice scent too and comes with a brush that actually work with a huge mirror.


As you can see above this isn't the most pigmented blush for the price tag. And I would definitely not purchase them again as I think there are better formulation for such a high end product. Sadly this blush is a no go for me.
Rating:
2 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts