3rd Trimester @ 33 weeks update

Happy New Folks! 2013 have been a wonderful year for me with so much things falling into places and looking at even more challenging 2014 ahead of us. I am geared up for that challenge. Making huge decisions 2014 to make many changes in the family and mostly spending that time with family which I lost so many years.

Anyway we are heading to 34 weeks in a day or two and my challenge this year is to try and update till the last week of pregnancy. This is something I wish to update and share with my readers here and of course to keep this pregnancy update a memory of my journey who knows there might even be the 3rd..... oh well you never know right but for now we shall stuck with 2 kiddos first.

So let's go!

Current Emotion:
I am currently a little stress and over whelm with a lot of changes at home but I know these changes are for the better and I need brave it. Feeling determine, scared, worry and yet still look forward to it. So this week my emotions are all over the place. Also I have some major challenges at work and it's not even helping that I am going through this phase. Yeah I need to get my emotion sorted out. But so far all emotion is under controlled.

Preparation:
I am proud to say that I have prepare all the baby stuffs and including the hospital bag which I was procrastinating to do and thinking I might be doing it at the last min. There are still a few minor stuffs that I need to get but I know I am almost there. As for preparation for the baby to come home, Marion is in charge with the spring cleaning of the room and making some space for the baby's cot and etc. We are lacking of space at home since moving day is in the next few months we have decided to pack most stuffs in boxes already. 

Pregnancy Woes:
I would consider this 3rd Trimester is the best trimester ever despite the my tummy is being stretch and insomnia have started a couple of weeks ago but at least I manage not to feel sick as the previous trimester. Back ache, tummy expanding, sleeping position and sleepless nights have took some of my energy off but when I am at home I do try to nap as much as possible to gain all the energy. Seriously the nap really do help a lot and also if nap is not working I will just try to lay in bed and rest my eyes this definitely help with relaxing. Other than that I have a few minor heartburn, nausea and headache.

Tummy:
Most of the maternity pants can no longer take the tummy size, so for work I have been wearing mostly dresses for comfort. I notice that tummy is getting bigger at a speedy rate compare with my previous pregnancy. As for the measurement of the baby we will be doing it next Monday which I am looking forward to, honestly I kinda miss the baby coz we skipped the December appointment.

Food:
These days I have been craving for Yogurt and banana. The thought of eating rice is really killing me right now. The food which is the maid cook also wasn't good either and I think the appetite isn't that crazy with any thing fancy. But every now and than Marion will bring me out to my favorite places for dinner. 

Supplement:
It's been the same the previous week, we will be meeting the OB next week for another check up so I hope the supplement will still be the same. But I have been surveying on Supplement after the postnatal in order to increase the breast milk coz I plan to breast milk the baby all the way. If you have any recommendation please leave me a comment below! Thanks!

Lifestyle:
Life have slow down a lot the last couple of weeks, I am taking everything slowly and as it is. I don't want to stress myself on unnecessary stuffs that will not be good for me. Since most of the preparation is settled and my maternity leave will start in a few weeks time. I am mentally preparing myself for that labor (really hoping for a smooth labor), been thinking of doing some light exercise to strengthen my pelvic area and doing some squatting at the same time. I have also look up on youtube for some exercise for the labor.

So hopefully this around I could get to update more regularly till the labor comes, this is very exciting. Can't wait to see the baby soon.

See you on my next blog entry.

Comments

Popular Posts