3rd Trimester @ 34-35 weeks update

Here comes the moment where the waiting game began and officially in few weeks away from the full term indication. Putting on weight as we speaks, appetite is back again but in need to load some iron tabs. Let's take a look of how far we have progress in this pregnancy.

Current Emotion:
I just feel my emotion is still all over the place. the domestic helper at home also have been giving me so much stress and it has take a toll out of me. We have decided to send her back pretty soon, I really want to take this problem off my chest in order to free myself from all the headache she have been given me. This is one of the challenges when it comes to being pregnant and emotional. I have been controlling my anger and been trying to relax myself from this stress but almost every day the domestic helper keeps pilling problems. So yar, my emotions are a challenge but I am determine to stay as calm as possible. But honestly if I am was not pregnant now I would still consider sending the maid back it was just too much to handle.

Preparation:
All baby essential are settled, hospital bag are packed and mentally I am not sure what to prepare and what to expect during labor. But I pray that my labor will be a smooth sailing one and I have been doing some exercise for the labor such as doing kegel exercise, walking and just those simple exercise to ease my back pain. Overall I am so done with pregnancy and just waiting for the baby. Can't wait to see Baby S.

Pregnancy Woes:
Pregnancy woes, have toned down a little bit with the usual sleepless night that I have to deal with but other than that I am all good now since my OB have given me this Iron Tablet which somehow makes me drowsy, so I am taking it at night and so far last night it helps me to sleep so I think I am okay with this arrangement. Drowsy at night is just something I need now.

Tummy:
Its definitely getting bigger, just last Monday when we checked the baby's weight she is already at 2.5kg for a baby girl my OB did mentioned it's moving along great, Alhamdullilah. But on the weighing scale I didn't gain much since the last Appointment in November and yes! tummy have been getting in a way especially during prayers I find it hard to be in the prostrate position where it just seems uncomfortable and I was advise to pray sitting down on a chair instead. Alhamdullilah I manage it nontheless.

Food:
At this moment I am going with the flow and let myself cut some slacks and eat what I feel like having in moderation of course. I was told by some friends that I should drink coconut juice at least twice a week in preparation of the labor but honestly I don't think it made any different. I am still craving for Mango Yogurt more these days at least this don't make me feel guilty and preventing constipation is also just as important. So enjoying good food in moderation is key before I pop and confinement starts.

Supplement:
My Doctor have recommended to take some Iron tabs since my blood count is rather low but that is due to my thalassemia which is mild but he mentioned for precautionary measure I better piled on the iron tabs. Blood was drawn for testing just to be sure that my iron is not so low. Other than the usual supplement everything have been the same.

Lifestyle:
I have been spending more time at home than I would normally be, except for weekend it irks me to attend wedding with this belly hanging around. No offence but sometimes I think wedding is not conducive for 8th pregnant woman like me with loud sounds and super oily food. Anyway we have limited our selves from attending too much wedding since I get tired too easily. We also have try to avoid going out late and spend most days settling errands in the day time instead so I could rest longer at home.

So far alhamdullilah, pregnancy is much better compare during the 1st and 2nd trimester. So yes all of us are pretty excited about the arrival of Baby S.

Comments

Popular Posts