3rd Trimester @ 36-37 weeks update

Hi Guys!

Here is another update to the pregnancy, so far I would say alhamdullilah it's been good even thou braxton hicks come and go but nothing was consistant enough to trigger an active labour. I do admit the tummy is definitely bigger than my previous pregnancy at this stage and baby is definitely super active despite having a few more weeks left.

Current Emotion:
I am pretty much relax right now, since every thing else is almost settled. My emotions don't go on over drive and every days it feels good knowing that baby is healthy kicking here and there. At the same time I am also a little nervous about having to experience labor pain & contraction. But insya allah all is good right now but I know Marion is nervous and excited at the same time which is pretty normal since it will be his 1st to experience this.

Preparation: 
Yes we are so done with every thing, we have stock up the fridge, clean up unwanted clothes, standby hospital bag, making space in the room and we are all about the waiting game now. The fact that I organized everything slowly in preparation of the baby's arrival, Instead of having to get things done at one go I break up our schedule and focus on what is more important. Not forgetting we also include Fiqa into our schedule too and she too had fun helping us out with the preparation. Feeling blessed!

Pregnancy Woes:
I would say dealing with aches and pains of the last stage! others days it seems like smooth sailing and some days my back is killing me. But the weight of the tummy have been escalating faster and heavier which of course leads to many sleepless night which is not easy as I need the rest. Being in the same position for too long is also something that I need to remind my self to move around.

Tummy:
It's already a size of a watermelon! Kinda huge right now... and it moving down a little bit. I can already feel that it's pushing down to the pelvic bones.

Food:
Nothing much of a craving at this stage but since Doctor mention that my iron and blood count is rather low due to my thalessemia. I have been trying to pile on some meat and milk to it, but this is just a small percentage but better than nothing.

Supplement:
Still the same as last week, I keep missing on them some times just because being away from the office equal totally forget my routine. But fear not.... I should be okay and shall remember to continue taking the supplement.

Lifestyle:
So far, Marion have been around to help me deal with major errands. Been trying to stay at home most of the time and do some regular walking around the neighborhood which also helps to ease some minor contractions. But everything else are slowing down... I am trying to restore as much energy as possible.

So I will be doing 37-38 week update soon since my actual 38 weeks is almost over. And I am bring back the mojo to update regularly as possible now before actual labor comes in.

Comments

Popular Posts