Review : Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer | LovesandBeauty

This is weird but this product was all along available in Asia first even before the US, but recently this was product was so highly raved with the US youtuber that we asian had decided to check it out too. So just hopefully its the same formulation. I went out to picked it up at Watson's for SGD19.90 (which is obviously, expensive in comparison to the US price) So I really didn't want to put too much hope with this product coz highly raved product can be overrated.

So I did some test with this primer with different type of foundation from the drugstore and high end and also being in different types of condition. But overall this primer works pretty well for my combination skin condition. As of now I have oily and dry skin condition which is a little easier for those with dry skin condition to relate to.



Here is what I think about the primer:
- Silicon texture.
- Glide on smoothly (This may not be in favour for those with oily skin) as it may feel greasy but if you give it awhile it does set well into the skin.
- No fragrance.
- Light on the skin
- Goes well with Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, MUFE HD Foundation and Urban Decay NAKED Skin Foundation.
- It does not clog my pores
- I don't think it last through out the day coz I can still see my pores after a couple of hours, especially under the hot weather.
- This product may or may not work for all skin type.



Rating
3.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts