Review & Swatches : MAC Magnetic Nude + Powder Blush Melba

I was a little late on this collection but I manage to grab a few items from this limited edition collection which were still available at MAC Store @ Tampines Mall. Overall the collection was their take to the "Winter / Spring" seasons right now. There were a lot of shimmer and frosty finish to their neutral shades available in this collection from Skinfinishes, Eyeshadow, Lipsticks, Lip Glass, Paint Pot and Mascara. 

Photo Credit to http://kenderasia.com/


I was rather a good girl this time around, only picked a few stuffs and nothing crazy since this is more toward to the neutral shades I already have a gazillion neutral shade to start with and I didn't want to buy just another neutral shade product but here which caught my attention when I visited MAC.




Extra Dimension Skinfinish (Magnetic Appeal) - SGD53
I swatches all the 3 shade of skin finishes they had and ended up with Magnetic Appeal which to me was the best match for my medium skin tone. It's more of golden pearl shade when apply to the skin which give a nice glow to my skin, I was also thinking about the shade SuperB but it was to shimmery for me. This definitely great for Medium skin tone.
Rating: 
5 / 5

Extra Dimension Eye Shadow (Amorous Alloy) - SGD
Looking at all the shades they have, Amorous Alloy seems to be the only shade that was different and stand out to me. At the same time I was into this copper reddish tone in this season which gives you that frosty finish rather than shimmer. This apply like a charm and little effort with blending is required and best part NO fall out coz. I know from their previous collection some of the eye shadow can give so much fall out but not this one. Overall to me this shade was the only one that was unique to the collection.
Rating: 
5 / 5

Powder Blush (Melba) - SGD
okay this was a random purchase which I get together with the other two items (this is not from the collection), coz I have been wanting to get this for the longest time ever and since I was at MAC I thought why not. Anyway this blush suits almost every skin tone it's such a universal shade. A cool peachy pink shade looks really fresh and looking very natural but you gotta be careful when dipping your brush coz it can get too powdery, so remember to tap off the access before applying.
Rating: 
4 / 5

Lastly here are the swatches on my hand.

Here is the picture of me with all three products on my face, love this makeup look. If you have tried anything from this collection do share your thoughts in the comment below.

See you in the next blog entry!

Comments

Popular Posts