3rd Trimester @ 37-38 weeks update

What a week it has been, this week I was pretty much at home resting and nesting with cleaning up the house since the domestic helper is no longer around. Baby is looking rounder and heavier which is taking a toll on my back and waist.

Current Emotion:
Well I am so relieved that the maid is finally gone! I don't have to deal with her and ridiculous nonsense. Feeling more relax since being at home also helps a lot for me to get the rest whenever I need. But I realised that at times the sensitive hormones do come and go but most of the time I let it slide.

Preparation:
The preparation here for me is all mentally, I am already mentally prepared for the labor and aches and pains that are coming my way. I also have been researching hard how to deal with labor pains and what I should do, I am someone who rather know what to expect and prepare myself for it. So I am mentally prepared for the BIG push.

Pregnancy Woes:
Braxton hicks are kicking in hard and frequent this week, I notice each day it much more inevitable than the day before. Minor contraction does happen mostly at night when I am about to rest, so every night too Marion and me will do the walk around the neighbourhood so at least I get a little workout before bed. It helps a lot with relieving the pain.

Tummy:
The size definitely growing, we went to the doctor and scan measure the baby weight almost 2.5kg and it's growing steadily. My tummy also still looking a little high and have not drop to low. But baby does press down to my pelvic bones. Due to this my trip to the toilet gets more frequent than last week.

Food:
No more cravings but I noticed my appetite isn't as strong and I don't crave for anything crazy. I just eat whenever I feel like I don't really bother about meals time. But I do make a point to have enough fruits and veggie daily or not forgetting eggs I have been consuming them a lot more these days.

Supplement:
my OB have been giving me Raricap for my blood deficiency and as my blood count is low, this supplement is super nasty it gives me nausea and I do vomit on every other day. So I did told my OB about it and he have since change to another type which I have to eat it with the Vitamin C. Can't wait for this to be over.

Lifestyle:
hahahaha lifestyle?? like seriously?? I don't have it anymore. Been wearing the same clothes and pretty much stay in pyjamas on most days. I seldom leave the house only if Marion is free to bring me out and I rather be close to home since the hospital is near it. 

Looking at home stretch of this pregnancy, I am about done with it. We are doing everything naturally without the induced pregnancy. So hopefully baby wants to see the world soon. Let pray for next week please.

Comments

Popular Posts