3rd Trimester @ 38-39 weeks update

Either it is good or bad, baby is still not out yet. We are heading to close to complete baking this bun and still no signs of labor and just Braxton Hicks that is going on. The waiting game have be began.

Current Emotion: 
I am feeling sick like almost every other day, cramps and small contraction definitely come and go which frustrates me big time. At one point I thought it's time to mentally prepare myself and another moment every thing is just a false alarm. So yea I feel a little crappy but hopeful that everything will be okay and kept telling myself to just let nature take it's course.

Preparation:
Like I mentioned on my previous update we have finally prepare all the essentials required for the baby arrival and left with the mental preparation. I am so done with waiting right now and I would like to do the big push and hug my baby soon. yes I am that prepared but I am not sure if Marion and everyone else is mentally prepare but I am definitely is.

Pregnancy Woes:
Well I think I have a lot to say about the aches and pains that I am experiencing right now, sadly not everyone understand my frustration. Right now each time I feel a contraction I gotta sit down and time it. And after timing every contraction only to realised it's just Braxton hicks. The baby have limited space in my tummy and this baby seems bigger than Fiqa (my 1st Pregnancy) so with every kick and move she takes is consider pain for me. Now that the baby is heading down to birth canal it also give me so much uncomfortable feeling down there. I had also a series of nausea and vomiting. What a combo?! I did talk to my OB about it as you all know all this is a normal thing to experience and I just had to deal with it. You see not many mothers can be so open like to say that their pregnancy isn't as easy, I do admit I underestimate the current pregnancy and I would say it has been tough for me as my energy are drain that easily despite having the best nutrition than my previous pregnancy.

Tummy:
Tummy have been growing and growing, I can totally confirm that this baby is definitely bigger than when I was with Fiqa. Another thing I must mentioned that tummy is also seems so tight for the baby every day the baby movement is really fighting for space. And it is dipping low as we speak right now which making my lower back just as aching.

Food:
I don't really watch so much of what I eat except for the fact I try to avoid food that give me heartburn and other than that I have been eating what ever I feel like. So that I don't deprive myself later during confinement. So yea, if you follow me and twitter, Instagram or Facebook you know my husband likes to take photos of food we eat these days. hahaha

Supplement:
Taking iron tabs are taking a toll out of me, I do feel the frustration with having to consume them every day as they do trigger my nausea badly. So I am sticking to fish oil on a daily basis and Obimin is just as sucky for me this week.

Lifestyle:
Again I must mention that I don't really have one right now, I usually just bump at home and train myself to be a stay at home mom and just wait for the husband to bring me out coz I don't think it's safe for me to go out by myself. So nesting mode is definitely serious this week. 

So do pray hard that baby will come out soon..... I really need to get the baby out ASAP. hahaha and for those who are excited for us, thank you so much the excitement need to hold on further as baby is still holding on to the womb.

Comments

Popular Posts