Baby Stuffs! Cuteness Overload!

So you know I love shopping and I have been sneaky about buying the baby stuffs actually. Coz my mum thinks it's taboo to buy them so early and bla bla bla. Anyway I did get my sister to help shop while she was in the US and you know it's just freaking awesome of her coz she manage to get almost all the things I need ned for the baby in terms of clothing, portable cot, milk bottles, steriliser, breast pumps and many more. I saved so much more than buying them in Singapore. Even with the crazy sale it is still expensive here.

Bibs Galore! They are just adorable.

How can you resist those polka dots pants.
How can we say no to this cuties???
My sister went a little overboard on the bibs just because they were cheap.


These Gerber Onesies are the best they come in bundles like this and they are of course, cheap!


But than again, even thou she helped with the shopping I still want to get some stuffs for the baby myself, it's more like indulging for the baby. Since I put myself on a spending banned I decided to spend on the baby instead. Most of the stuffs I get were from H&M and Cotton On Kids they are awesomely cute and affordable.



I simply can't resist this 2 beanies, they were too cute not to buy.
So I do enjoy shopping at H&M Kids, Cotton On and Mothercare to get the baby's clothes, it was definitely fun coz I usually did the shopping with Fiqa and Marion and it's really nice to shop, spend time together and happy with what we got.

I do suggest you check out the SALE pile or wait for their sales period to get the best deal coz it's always a good time to spend during sale.

Comments

Popular Posts