Review: Makeup Forever HD Foundation | LovesandBeauty

Sorry folks my laptop was down for a couple of weeks and finally get back to blogging this week, since I finally get myself a MACBook Pro a few days ago. So yeah! We are back in business. Anyway just in case if you are wondering what is happening with my pregnancy don't forget to check out www.lifeissuperb.net

Makeup Forever HD Foundation (Shade 127) - SGD76
So back to business I want to share a review on Makeup Forever HD Foundation which I have been loving so far. I got it during the last Sephora Sale which definitely worth it than paying the full price of $76. I got it in the shade 127 if planning to get it I do highly recommend you get a colour swatch for your shade since you are going to pay a hefty amount.




I do prefer using this foundation with this Zoeva Silk Finish 102 Brush, Beauty Blender or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge all of them gives out a flawless application and making it easy to build up the foundation application.

Currently right now I do have oily and dry combination skin despite that I still think the foundation sets well into the skin. Longevity of the foundation I would say is good as it did stay on the whole day with no creasing and touching up is required. Coverage wise it's definitely a full coverage but it feel light on the skin not those kind that feels cakey even if I set my face with loose powder lightly I still feel it's light and not heavy.

The shade it does look darker than my skin but it works well for my face shade, below picture show the blendability of the foundation. And coverage wise you can see that scar next to the swatch is totally gone after blending out the foundation.
This is me at the end of the day with MUFE HD Foundation, I was slightly oily at the nose area but everything else was good.
And the packaging wise is good that it comes with a pump, easy to control and it's a plastic bottle. It a basic bottle kind with nothing fancy which makes it easy to travel with.


Rating
5 / 5

So have you try this foundation before? Whats your thought on it? Leave them in the comment box below.

Comments

Popular Posts