Welcome Nur Sofia into this world

Hi Everyone!

I am back!

If you are on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, you might have noticed that I have delivered a Baby Girl on 17 Feb 2014. Here is Sofia.

This picture were taken a few minutes after our skin to skin, amazing how she was quiet and relax the whole time.

Fell in love with her the first time we saw each other. Truly blessed to have delivered her in 3hrs and 43min, so glad we didn't had to go through the whole 10hrs (or more) of labor. Will share my "Labor" story in more details soon.

Everyone including Marion, Dr Aziz, Midwife and Nurses were amazing and encouraging. Even the cervix was doing good with dilating quickly and all I did was to push the baby out with my dear life. While pushing I keep telling myself that she needs to be out by today no matter what! All that happen within hours with no painkillers just the laughing gas. Amazing experience! But due to this short period of time in labor I had a good tear down there but it wasn't severe but it was something I need to be careful of.




We spend only 2 days in the hospital, had so many families and friends came to visit us and shower is with well wishes and presents. Even my bosses send me flowers and hampers for the baby. We felt so much love.

At this moment, the whole family are getting used to the baby and adjusting our lives around Little Sofia (not so little since she is already 2 weeks old and she is gaining weight and length as we read/speak)

So as mentioned, I will be doing a little sharing on the story of my Labor on the next blog entry.

Comments

Popular Posts