Review : Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil | LovesandBeauty


Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Oil - SGD80

I always thought facial oil are definitely not for me, little did I know facial oils are the new revelation.... for actually fact even during the Cleopatra days facial oils are already being used. Getting the right facial oil is also essential, to know if they absorb well into the skin, does it hydrates the skin and if it's suitable for you. Majority of facial oil are usually made with natural ingredients and this would be a plus point. I am not saying facial oils are great for everyone but definitely a whole bunch of them are. Here is one of my favourite facial oil treatment.

Keihl's Midnight Recovery Oil Concentrate, I don't use it every day but every alternate days I guess for my skin it works better this way, I felt it rather too heavy for me to use it on daily basis and you definitely need at night only, anyway it has a aromatherapy oils and smells divine! It is made of Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender and Squalane, it is almost 99.8% natural derived ingredient and paraben free. I just love natural products...... don't you?


What is does? It helps to repair, regenerate and replenish the skin at night. This are factors you need to restore your skin and healthier looking skin. By letting the skin repairs at night is a much better way to make skin looking better faster.


What I think of this product? It is definitely a keeper. I have notice my skin looking better with less breakouts, my skin feels smoother and supple in the morning. They do live up to what they claim, my skin definitely feels much better in the morning and since it's made with Lavender, putting it on at night just reminds me of a day at the Spa. Overall I do see results for my skin and since having a baby with lack of sleep this product have definitely takes of the dullness in my skin.

For the price tag I think it's worth it and I would highly recommend this product to anyone with any skin condition. You also need a few drops of the oils to work into the skin as such this small bottle will last you very long and $80 is worth the stretch.

Rating : 
5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts