Updated Skincare Products for Dry Combination Skin


Lets just say it's hard to describe my skin condition right now, after giving birth I noticed that my skin condition didn't change much and it's pretty much the same as during the pregnancy days. I would say my skin is always dehydrating and dry. On top of all that I am currently breastfeeding so I think the dry condition will stay for sometime now. But that being said I still think at times my skin can be a little oily due to Singapore's weather condition which is humid these days. So that is why I consider my skin as "Dry Combination Skin" if that makes any sense to you.

Anyway I started with a new skincare routine just recently and so far it have help me with my dry skin.

Murad Blemish Spot Treatment - GBP17.10 (www.feelunique.com)
During days where my blemishes are in the way this is the GO-TO product that I used, it's not a miracle product but after using it a couple of days I definitely can see the different on my blemishes. And because you need very little product, a little bit goes a long way.

La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water - SGD12.90 (Guardian Pharmacy)
Ever since I have dry skin, there are days where the skin stretches and it does irritates my skin. And sometimes I just need a perk me on my skin I just simply spray this on my for an instant skin refreshes. Infact my 11 year old daughter uses it on area where she feels her skin irritates and it does help to ease any itchy-ness.

Bio Oil - SGD29.90 (Watson's Store)
I am currently into face oils, been using Bio Oil during my 2nd trimester pregnancy to prevent stretch marks and now I am using it my face for hydration. Also it helps to lighten up those acne scars which is great. This oil have a multitude of purpose for the skin and you need to very diligent to see the result. My advise is at least use twice a day for 3 months to see result.


ORIGINS Make A Difference Plus+ - SGD78 (ORIGINS Counter @ Metro Paragon)
This product is actually for Oily Combo skin but I do enjoy using this product. It definitely hydrate the skin, absorb into the skin well. On top of it, the smell is so nice..... it is very pricey but in terms of hydrating my skin it works really well even my husband uses it.

Keihl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - SGD80
I am starting to love oil treatments, I always thought that face oils would be too greasy on me but after discovering Keihl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate it kinda change my life. Well it's true! I don't use it on daily basis but I use when ever my skin some recovery after a long day in makeup or my skin is just simply tired. It definitely recover the skin over night coz when you wake up you will feel the skin feeling smooth and supple.

Michael Todd Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment - USD38 (http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com)
This eye cream doesn't do much for dark under eye or puffy eyes but it hydrate the eye area. I have tried many other intensive eye cream before but this it's actually not so intensive as what it says but I still use it for hydration around the eye. But using it as a primer for my concealer works wonders, I would say less creasing and less visible wrinkles. But you know, I will not repurchase it.

P.S: You know skincare is very individual, what works for me may not work for you. I find that the right skincare is like self-discovering. You just have to keep trying to find that right product and learn more about your skin condition in order to make your make up look better with good skin condition and also with a healthy lifestyle your skin condition will definitely improve too.


Comments

Popular Posts