Beauty Haul : April 2014

This month I told myself to give myself a break and splurge on some makeup stuffs, I truly deserved it since I have to endure 44 days of confinement (obviously I don't need it but, it was just a way to make me feel better) so anyway knowing that I have friends that travel to US so frequently it made my makeup shopping easier.


I was pretty much into face powder this time around. Partly I also blamed Tati aka Glamlifeguru on Youtube for my Physicians Formula damages (LOL!) but I know I gotta to try out the Oh So Radiant Talc Free Face Powder (Translucent) and BB Bronzer Booster (Medium to Dark) which she raved about in one of her video. I did tried the Oh So Radiant Talc Free Face Powder and yes! it does give you the glow when I first try it but I need to test it out more in order to give proper review.
*(If you want to get Physicians Formula Product, do check out www.summerinlove.net coz they are able to pre-order them for you. Go ahead and email them!)


A few Beauty blogger/vlogger that I need to blame this month for the splurge, another product that I picked up recently is the Bourjois healthy balance face powder (Light Bronze). This was recommended by Amelia Liana, who is a UK youtuber. She highly recommend this product for setting foundation with a matte finish and she also mentioned that this powder is a dupe for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and I am taking her word for it. I definitely wont break the bank for buying this instead of GA, it was just SGD19.50 at ALT Bugis.


When entering Sephora or Bath & Body Works, there will be a sudden chemical reaction in my brain. All of sudden when entering such places I always ended up being indecisive on what to get or which size to get. While at BBW, I was so gear up to grab some of their Shower Gel since there was sale when you purchase 3 for $48 which I should totally take advantage of but instead I grab the 2 mini size of Sweet Pea and Be Enchanted for $8 each, what was I thinking? I don't know.... oh well this just give me a reason to go BBW to replenish more stuffs soon.


And obviously same thing happen while I was at Sephora, kinda regret for getting the small version of fresh Soy Face Cleanser which I totally love so much for 50ml it was SGD23 and while at the cashier I got suck in and by their deluxe samples and bought this Percy & Reed Volumising Mousse for SGD12. Totally left Sephora regretting not buying the full size. ooh well.....


A few weeks back there was a 20% off on Beauty Bay, so I quickly decide on which beauty product to checkout.... Guess what? I got sucked in and bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and I must say it was worth it! The palette really smell of chocolate and best part the color and pigmentation seems really promising, I can't wait to try them and definitely a review soon.




Two more item I got from BeautyBay sale is the Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion and Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Set, this eye set is crucial as I really in need of a good eye cream hope this product works for a mummy like me who is always lack of sleep. All items was on sale except for UD but it was all worth it. Beauty Bay has Free International Shipping and they are such a reliable website that never fail me.



Will be doing a review on all the product I purchase soon and hope inspired your wallet to shop soon.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts