Review : b.liv absolute matte Mask

Sponsored

I was recently approach by b.liv to test out their newly launched product. b.liv is a skincare company that caters to all skin type. I mean all skin type from normal to oily to sensitive and any skin problem such as acne. There is definitely something for every one from young to aged.

Looking after Sofia (my newborn baby), time is crucial for me and not having enough sleep is always be my worst enemy. But I always make a point to always always make sure I pampered my skin at night when she fall asleep (at night she sleep the longest and usually my ME time). So yeah..... since I got my hands on b.liv masks, I thought this must be in my ME time pampered.


Let get straight to the review, this mask was is good for those who doesn't have much skin issue and just need some pampering and hydrating for the skin. I am sure many of us look forward to such mask every now and then.

I do love how it feels on the skin making it feel smooth and supple, the mask have an oil control properties for those with oily skin which is also why I am not surprise that the mask is black instead of the usual white mask. The black mask is made with charcoal and charcoal is known to help control oil on the skin. And if you feel the texture of the mask it also have this exfoliant properties to help get rid of any excess impurities on the skin which definitely good as it is gentle to the skin.

I use it just before bedtime which is the best time! After removing the mask I do rub whatever excess product into the skin and sleep without rising my skin so that I can get the product to fully absorb into the skin. The next morning I do feel my skin feels clear and fresh.

Overall I do enjoy the mask for days on my ME pampering day.

This product is a great value for money too, for only SGD17.95 you will get 7 piece of mask. To purchase this mask click here ------> http://www.bliv.com/sg

Comments

Popular Posts