Review : Physicians Formula Bronze Booster

I was looking at replacing my Rimmel Bronzer which I truly love but sadly I was running out of it and thought why not try out another brand of bronzer, I have been hearing a few blogger talking about the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster which I recently purchase on my latest Haul Post.


The shade that I got is the Medium to Dark, which suits my skin well. The bronzer have specks of shimmer but weirdly it does not leave your skin with shimmer and if you look at the pan it has this super light pink blush in the middle which is almost un-noticeable when applying to the skin but I believe the shade actually helps with the glowing effect which is pretty subtle.


I do love the packaging of Physicians Formula as it comes with a mirror and a flat brush, honestly the flat brush isnt so bad it's able to function well and because of the flatness it's also great to contour with.


It's becoming a habit that I can't help putting on bronzer right after my foundation, if you feel that the foundation makes your face look wash out like as if there isn't any glow to your skin than you definitely need a bronzer and bronzer can be an amazing product to give you an instant glow.


I love bronzer and highlighter..... in the above picture I applied bronzer at the side of cheeks and highlighter at the highest point of the cheeks. I will be doing a round up of my favourite highlighter soon on this blog.

Rating :
 
5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts